2018 SDCC Exclusive Marvel Items From Funko

JayC

Funko's Marvel exclusives for SDCC 2018 includes blockbuster heroes, timeless fan favorites, and an iconic director! Fans of recent Marvel projects will enjoy Kraglin from Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Jessica Jones Rock Candy, Thor with Odin Force, and Valkyrie Pop!s! Our latest Director Pop! is the incomparable Taika Waititi, who directed Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok and whose outfit is covered in pineapple print!

They also have the age-old battle between Captain America and Red Skull in the form a Dorbz 2-pack, a Classic Ant-Man Pop!, and an Iron Man Mark I Pop! in celebration of 10 years of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Last, but certainly not least, the pink glitter Cheerleader Deadpool Pop! rounds out our Marvel exclusives for SDCC 2018!

For details on how you will be able to purchase these at Comic-Con which takes place July 18-22, click here.

2018-Funko-Marvel-SDCC-Exclusives-01.jpg

2018-Funko-Marvel-SDCC-Exclusives-02.jpg

2018-Funko-Marvel-SDCC-Exclusives-03.jpg

2018-Funko-Marvel-SDCC-Exclusives-04.jpg

2018-Funko-Marvel-SDCC-Exclusives-05.jpg

The Cheerleader Deadpool looks great, funny aswell but I will probably give it a pass as I already have quite a few Deadpool pops already. I need that Thor,Valkyrie and especially the Taika Waititi pop. Thor Ragnarok is one of my favourite Movies of all time and to have a pop figure of the Director of the film it will go great with my other Ragnarok Pops.

LoL @ the Cheerleader Deadppol. I like the Avengers and the Jessica Jones one. I couldnt bring myself to collect these because I would have to get each and every one made as the selection is massive and without end.

I’m not really into the whole Pops phenomenon... But, that Cheerleader Deadpool is pretty funny. The Jessica Jones looks pretty good, too. (Which I realize isn’t a Pop).