Avengers: Infinity War Nendoroid Black Panther: Infinity Edition Figure From Good Smile Company

JayC

The second hero to join the Avengers: Infinity War Nendoroid series is Black Panther! The figure which stands 10cm tall features full articulation as well as a double-joined neck allowing for all sorts of acrobatic poses befitting the Black Panther!

In order to emphasize his iconic claws, the Nendoroid comes with interchangeable hand parts that are slightly larger than normal. Effect parts to display him slashing at his opponents are also included, and the parts come in a left and right form that attach to his hand parts allowing Black Panther to be displayed in battle with just one hand or slashing with both! Look for it to be released in December. You can pre-order this figure now at HobbyLinkJapan.

gsc90586_1.jpg

gsc90586_2.jpg

gsc90586_3.jpg

gsc90586_4.jpg

gsc90586_5.jpg

gsc90586_6.jpg

This is pretty cool. Every time my kids see these and the Funko Pops they want me to buy them. But i have 7 kids, so if I buy one for one kid then I have to buy some for the others. So just think about how that will unfold. The would continue to want more and more and more of these figures. lol

I’ve yet to really delve into the realm of Nendoroids, as yet — due largely to the fact that the first one I ever purchased, turned out to be a crappy bootleg. This being before I knew not to pick up imports coming directly from China. I’ve still yet to see Black Panther, so I dunno yet how much I’ll want to begin collecting figures from the movie. But, as ever, this one takes a seemingly badass character, and makes him adorable, haha!