ABC Returns To Comic-Con International With Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. & More

JayC

As the home of today’s hottest hit series and the origin of countless iconic brands, ABC is a powerhouse in the realm of dynamic storytelling. This year, explore the world of ABC with an interactive fan experience spanning multiple genres. Meet the stars of hit series, immerse yourself in a high-tech multicam show environment and score limited edition collectibles. Visit the ABC guest counter for more details and to register for cast signings.

ABC will be bringing the star power to Comic-Con 2018 with talent appearances from some of the network’s most popular and exciting series. Meet and greet, and autograph signings will be taking place at the ABC booth (#4245) on the convention floor from Friday, July 20–Sunday, July 22; and exclusive merchandise will be available for purchase from Wednesday, July 18–Sunday, July 22.

Below is a schedule of exclusive signing dates/times (talent participation, subject to change):

FRIDAY, JULY 20

4:00 PM - THE ROOKIE – Nathan Fillion (“Castle,” “Firefly”)

THE ROOKIE:
Facebook: @TheRookieABC
Twitter: @TheRookie
Instagram: @therookieabc
Hashtag: #TheRookie

SATURDAY, JULY 21

11:00 AM - MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. – Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Natalia Cordova-Buckley, Henry Simmons, Jeff Ward and Ming-Na Wen, as well as executive producers Jeff Bell, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen and Jeph Loeb

MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.:
Facebook: @AgentsofShield
Twitter: @agentsofshield
Instagram: @agentsofshield
Hashtag: #agentsofshield

12:45 PM-1:45 PM - WHISKEY CAVALIER – Lauren Cohan (“The Walking Dead”)

WHISKEY CAVALIER:
Facebook: @WhiskeyCavalierABC
Twitter: @whiskeycav
Instagram: @whiskeycavalierabc
Hashtag: #WhiskeyCavalier

3:00 PM - THE GOLDBERGS/SCHOOLED – Jeff Garlin, Troy Gentile, Sean Giambrone, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Hayley Orrantia and AJ Michalka (“Schooled”)

THE GOLDBERGS:
Facebook: @TheGoldbergsABC
Twitter: @TheGoldbergsABC
Instagram: @thegoldbergsabc
Hashtag: #TheGoldbergs

SCHOOLED:
Facebook: @SchooledABC
Twitter: @schooledabc
Instagram: @schooledabc
Hashtag: #Schooled

SUNDAY, JULY 22

11:00 AM - ONCE UPON A TIME – Lana Parrilla (“Evil Queen/Roni”)

ONCE UPON A TIME
Facebook: @OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC
Instagram: @onceabcofficial
Hashtag: #OnceUponATime

1:00 PM - TGIF – Forrest Wheeler (“Fresh Off the Boat”), John Ross Bowie (“Speechless”), Cedric Yarbrough (“Speechless”) and Fred Savage (“Child Support”)

FRESH OFF THE BOAT:
Facebook: @FreshOffTheBoatABC
Twitter: @FreshOffABC
Instagram: @freshofftheboatabc
Hashtag: #FreshOffTheBoat

SPEECHLESS:
Facebook: @SpeechlessABC
Twitter: @Speechless_ABC
Instagram: @speechlessabc
Hashtag: #Speechless

CHILD SUPPORT:
Facebook: @childsupportabc
Twitter: @ABCChildSupport
Instagram: @abcchildsupport
Hashtag: #ChildSupport

In addition to the meet-and-greet opportunities, the ABC booth will offer fans the opportunity to purchase exclusive merchandise from such series as “Alias,” “Blossom,” “Dinosaurs,” “Grey’s Anatomy,” “The Golden Girls,” “Home Improvement,” “Once Upon a Time,” “Scrubs” and “School House Rocks!” Among the exclusives available at the booth are the following:

- “The Golden Girls” San Diego Exclusive Mystery Box
- Limited edition “The Golden Girls” “Stay Golden San Diego” 3-inch enamel pin
- Limited edition “The Golden Girls” “Stay Golden San Diego” 11-ounce mug
- Limited edition “The Golden Girls” “Stay Golden San Diego” lanyard, featuring a detachable keychain and cheesecake charm
- Limited edition “Once Upon A Time” Dark One Dagger 7-inch letter opener
- Limited edition “Schoolhouse Rocks!” print poster (11 inches by 14 inches), autographed by co-creator George Newall
- Limited edition “LOST” two-pack 1.5-inch enamel pin set, featuring the Dharma Arrow logo and Dharma Swan logo

ABC.jpg

3 hours ago, GojiBill said:

To this day, I still haven’t seen an episode from Agents of SHIELD. Is it worth checking out? I heard the 1st season was lackluster and then picked up in later seasons.

Yeah, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is pretty good man. They keep bringing more and more good content. I just wish that the show would crossover into the MCU films but I understand why they dont so that way nothing is taken away from the series. They have had some of the MCU characters crossover into the show though such as Lady Sif and Nick Fury. Also Ghost Rider appears in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as well as the Kree. I think it is cool because Captain Marvel will have the Skrulls so hopefully in the future we will have the Kree vs Skrull war in the MCU films. Also Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is affecting by events of the MCU films. For instance when Hydra revealed itself within high seats of U.S. government and high seats within S.H.I.E.L.D. in the Captain America Winder Soldier film, it affected the show. So the episode that aired right after Captain America Winter Soldier was released had them dealing with Hydra agents trying to kill them. It was intense and awesome at the same time!

I don't care too much for Cable and have not given Agents of SHIELD a chance. But I have been considering picking up the Seasons on DVD, as is what I usually do with shows I get interested in. Its the best way for me to stay in order instead of falling behind and missing key episodes, like I always do trying to watch a show on Cable. 

I like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. although the beginning of the show was much better and they kinda went downhill the last two seasons. The addition of Ghost Rider of kinda nice, but the characters was not as explored as it could have been.  This last season to me was one of the weakest. I hope that they get a better one at elast to end things on a high note. 

I focus quite a bit of my time on anime, these days — and have done for a while now... So most of the Marvel television/Netflix universe has passed me by. If I had more time, I’d probably want to check ‘em out. But alas, c’est la vie.