Marvel 1/10 Scale ARTFX+ Furious Power Phoenix Figure From Kotobukiya

JayC

The X-Men series has garnered a lot of attention recently due to success Fox's television series "The Gifted" and the upcoming New Mutants film. Now, Kotobukiya presents a line of highly collectible ARTFX+ figures inspired by the golden age of the X-Men series!

The highly collectible 1/10 scale figures of the X-MEN '92 series are rendered in the bold, dynamic style of the popular X-Men animated series from the '90s, their simplistic sculpting and vivid colors making them look as if they've jumped straight out of an animation cel.

The fifth character to join the series is the super mutant Jean Grey, who becomes the powerful Phoenix when a mysterious power known as the Phoenix Force is awoken in her during the Phoenix Saga and Dark Phoenix Saga in season three of the animated series. The Dark Phoenix Saga features one of the most memorable and emotional conclusions in the series, and this ARTFX+ statue's generous scale reflect Phoenix's importance in the storyline.

Following in the footsteps of Professor X"s large hover chair, Phoenix's base is outfitted with a massive "Phoenix Force" effect part, depicting her floating in midair as she calls forth her bottomless power. Add this iconic heroine to your collection now! You can pre-order this now at HobbyLinkJapan.

kbymk-260_1.jpg

kbymk-260_2.jpg

kbymk-260_3.jpg

kbymk-260_5.jpg

kbymk-260_7.jpg

kbymk-260_9.jpg

kbymk-260_10.jpg

kbymk-260_11.jpg

kbymk-260_12.jpg

This is a nice statue of Phoenix. It reminds me of the Marvel Legends Toybiz Phoenix release. I gave all of those figures to my cousin. While I miss them I really love the new style Marvel Legends. These statues are far superior in detail though.