Avengers: Infinity War 1/6 Scale Iron Man 50 Gets A Boost From Hot Toys

JayC

Hot Toys today announced an added bonus piece to be offered for their upcoming Avengers: Infinity War 1/6 scale Iron Man Mark 50 figure. It is the jet thruster Iron Man transforms his legs into in order to reach the Black Order ship that was heading for space in the movie. This figure along with the additional pieces as well as other Hot Toys figure will be on display later this week at the San Diego Comic Con. If you aren't attending the convention yourself then be sure to check back to MarvelousNews starting tomorrow evening and throughout the rest of the week for complete coverage of the event.

Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-Booster.jpg

NICE! Now other toy companies should follow suit and add this to their Iron Man mock 50 figures.

They might do well to consider releasing accessory packs, kind of akin to the old MOTU ones, back in the day... Not being a Hot Toys connoisseur, I don’t know if this would be financially advantageous for them or not, though.

I think the Mark 50 is one of the cooler armord and man, this rendition of it looks so awesome. As per usual, Hot Toys nails that RDJ head sculpt as well. If I was a richer man, I would have invesred in Hot Toys Avengers a long time ago but alas, I am not. I'll stick to my ML

1 hour ago, BURNT_TOAST said:

Has anyone Put out accessories of all the times that armor Morphed? If so, we need an Ultimate release like what NECA's been doing with older figs.

S.H. Figuarts is coming out with another version of the Mark 50 armor and other than the big rocket booster transformation, it pretty much covers all of the transformations the suit has done. No dice on the accessory pack thing though.

Hot Toys had to come and just kick down the door wit booth feet. Damn. As of now, only SHF came any closer and they have to make two separate figures to achieve this.