2018 SDCC - Marvel Diamond Select Toys

Wheel-Jack

Ok. So as a Marvel Select collector and fan I have somethings to say about these:

First and foremost: OH MY GOD! Finally Rogue is coming!!!! And she is fantastic. Has all the accessories that we need, like all the hands that we could ask for and even the hand holding the glove. Damn! The look is dead on, the metallic green paint and the jacket. Just so happy! I've been waiting  for this and asking them for it in every single Ask DST, Facebook message, post about cons, whatever. Really all over. She will come with another cool Danger Room piece with a laser cannon! The only thing that I could possibly point that could be improved, is the facial expression. Is too stern. They almost never put expression on figures and this takes a bit of the fun. Another thing (not being a perv)but I think that her boobs could be a little bigger, because its the way that she has been designed by Jim Lee and the ML figures displays that very well. Even her statue from DST also shows that. But this is a minor detail.  I am a little worried about the arms articulation with the jacket. I hope that is not very limited. I love that they apparently went back and used the Lady Deadpool hip articulation instead of that awful T joint. 

About the other figures:

Beast (not shown) is still not ok to me. His face seems off. I could be wrong, but they seem to have changed a bit the hair and flatted the face, but I miss the blue eyes. The body could be wider. But overall, not bad.

The Infinity War figures are not bad either, Thor being the best one. He comes with what he always has come: A weapon. It will be a two pack with teen Groot, so it's a plus. this figures looks cool too. Not much to say about it. I wish he came with an alternate head with the lighted up ou eyes or some lightning effects. Then we have Iron Spider that is also not bad and that one also has better hip articulation than the HC Spidey. I hope that those arms have good articulation. Paint and sculpt seem very good. I liked the colors and they seem very vibrant and metallic. Finally Cap. The uniform color is wrong. Should be darker and with a dirtier look. The face, as always is not good, but way better than legends. I hope he comes with two pairs of hands. The silver lining is that he comes with the shield at least! Just couldn't see if it's just one or if they bothered to make two. 

Overall, the reveals are very good. I can't wait to have that Rogue. Now I really want them to make a massive Apocalypse, as big as the Destroyer and, hopefully with a couple of accessories. I would't bother to pay a little more. 

That Rogue figures looks amazing! Captain America looks drunk or he is turning into a zombie. lol. Thor looks amazing as well. Groot and Iron Spider are awesome also. It looks like they changed the hip pivet on the Iron spider which is awesome. I hope they do that for all of their figures that have smooth body form fitting outfits. I really love how the arms on the Iron Spider look. But I dont think that they are film accurate though. I think the ones in the film were all gold but I could be wrong. Either way, the arms are amazing.