2018 SDCC - Marvel Easter Eggs Hasbro Display

Wheel-Jack

Is it called ‘Easter Eggs’ because there are a few little hidden/unexpected goodies in tow for some of their upcoming releases?

Okay, so I'm seeing an alt hand for the Apocalypse BaF, the Wakandan mask Killmonger stole in Black Panther and Squirrelpool. Anyone else spot anything else?

I'm guessing they'll do the Apocalypse hand like they did the alternate Onslaught head and they could pop Squirrelpool in anywhere, but does that mask mean we might get Killmonger in his tactical suit?

What did they do to The Kingpin!? lol

I saw your video where you said that you think that they might be giving us an accessory pack. That would be cool. But I think the Eric Kilmonger mask may come with a Marvel Legends figure but it might not so that way they can make sure the accessory pack sells.

I saw a video by rektangular where he talks about a second wave of the Black Panther film figures by Marvel Legends and he showed pictures of the characters that would be in that wave but he didnt mention the names to protect his source. But the characters pictured were M'Baku, Eric Kilmonger, Ulysses Klaue, Shuri, T'Chaka and Storm. There were also pictures of The Black Order and single pictures of Corvus Glaive and Ebony Maw. So I am hoping that one of them is a BAF and the other is included in this wave. Maybe Corvus Glaive would be in the set and Ebony Maw will be a BAF

But the Erik Killmonger in the Black Panther second wave may be a comic version and not a film version thus his mask being in the accessory pack.

Also, they dont know which figures will be film versions or comic versions. I think Storm will be a comic version like the one released by Marvel Select and possibly Shuri since she was already released in the basic wave in her film outfit.

The release date is December 15, 2018 for the Marvel Legends Black Panther movie second wave.

NEWS! - 2nd Marvel Legends Black Panther & Vintage Waves

4 hours ago, anthonywayne said:

I'm all for second BP wave...hope it turns out to be legit.

2018 SDCC - Marvel Black Panther and Toy Biz Tribute Figures

https://forums.marvelousnews.com/forums/topic/2167656-2018-sdcc-marvel-black-panther-and-toy-biz-tribute-figures/

Still have SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE APOCALYPSE CLAWWWWW. Honestly, my first thought was that it was a Sentinel Easter egg! I had a Sentinel toy, probably from Hasbro, when I was little. The one where the chest opened and you could stick an X-Men member inside and pretended they were captured. It also had a claw on one hand that was connected by a string that you could pull out and bring back in and that claw was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thing on Apocalypse.