2018 SDCC - Marvel Black Panther and Toy Biz Tribute Figures

Wheel-Jack

Wasp had so many costumes over the years, but I liked the choice. Ant Man couldn't be any other one. This is a repaint of that Eric O'Grady Ant Man, but still ok.  Too bad that the only accessories are the mini figurines. Wasp could have some bast effects or something. But for what they are, it's ok.

The Black Panther wave, the coolest one is Klaue! Looks just like Andy Serkis damn! 

Okay, I’m loving that classic, blue Wasp... Kinda reminds me of the uniforms for female Starfleet personel in the Original Series of Star Trek.

I am so glad about this set. So Shuri is not in the Black Panther Wave 2. Then I wonder what set she will be released in or will it be released in a 2-Pack or a 3-Pack? Possibly Shuri will be release in a 3-Pack with the Vibranium Black Panther and Erik Kilmonger in his original outfit in the film when he wore the mask?

I'm glad to see Hasbro is willing to make Marvel Legends of relatively minor characters from a movie, like Klaw and even 4-minute flashback T'Chaka. Hopefully this means future movies will get this kind of attention, and maybe even past movies. I've been waiting for a 6-inch Whiplash since 2010.

I just wish Hasbro actually made 6" series only focused on a given movie, without comic figures thrown in between solely to prevent them from being shelf warmers. We got Cobra and Songbird while we're still waiting for Ebony Maw and Corvus Glaive.

1 hour ago, bnash2420071 said:

I am so glad about this set. So Shuri is not in the Black Panther Wave 2. Then I wonder what set she will be released in or will it be released in a 2-Pack or a 3-Pack? Possibly Shuri will be release in a 3-Pack with the Vibranium Black Panther and Erik Kilmonger in his original outfit in the film when he wore the mask?

I think this new Black Panther wave is lame, personally I don't have any interest in any of the figures, Klaue looks great, but I have no interest in having him, I think the wave looks like an obvious cash grab, how many MCU Panther's do we need, good god it's underwhelming, sure someone wants to pay 20 more bucks or more for a new head sculpt or an outfit to go on BP, naah, Ayo , sure if you want to army build but it's so not necessary she looks virtually just like nakia, As for the new Wasp and Ant-Man I am down with those especially Wasp, she looks awesome, Ant-Man is just re-paint o'grady so it looks but hey cool,

as for some news I heard apparently info was found that indeed there is going to be a Black Panther 2-pack (not monger & ross) which may contain Shuri,

also just heard a Spider-Man 2 pack is coming (not sure whos in that)

and Doc Strange & a Tony Stark 2-pack

Super Skrull (2018) & Dr. Doom (2019) Walgreens