2018 SDCC - Marvel Black Panther and Toy Biz Tribute Figures

Wheel-Jack

5 hours ago, RandomRaccoon said:

I am really stoked for those BP movie figs...the likenesses are amazing.  Anyone know if Killmonger comes with an unmasked head?  

Here are images of the black Panther figures. And yes Erik Kilmonger comes with an unmasked head as well.

Black Panther (King T'Chaka).jpg

Black Panther (Unmasked T'Challa).jpg

Black Panther (Vibranium Effect).jpg

Erik Kilmonger.jpg

M'Baku.jpg

Ulysses Klaue.jpg

Xoliswa - Ayo.jpg

Love the vintage toy biz figures and the fact we are getting more black panther figures. But the best figure for me is The klaw figure, love the look of the figure. I need two Klaw figures one to use as Klaw and the other to use the Head for a custom Andy serkis in Motion Capture suit to be Snoke and to put him on the Black Series Throne.

Thanks for the all MCU BP wave Hasbro, my wallet thanks you.  for me, the Walmart classic BP fig is the be all & end all figure as far as his classic costume goes. The MCU version while cool, does not fit my image of the Panther. To me, he is in a sleek, skin tight all Black  vibranium weave costume with no glow in the dark pink-purple-Gold-white designs. He is all about stealth like a Ninja.  His powers are derived by the mystical heart shaped herb given only to Wakandan Kings. T'Challa is a master hand to hand combatant honed by yrs of African martial arts training along with other various martial arts techniques . He's an expert tracker with enhanced senses & night vision.  The Panther with all sorts of trinkets on him defeats the purpose of the all Black stealthness of the costume.  At night, the moonlight would reflect on the necklace or wrist bands/gauntlets he may be wearing. Not to mention the jingling noise it would make as he moved. When the Panther stalks, silence is his ally. This costume is the only version for me, sleek, simple, elegant. Less is more in his case.

Black Panther 1.jpg

Black Panther Buscema.jpg

Black Panther statue.jpg