2018 SDCC - Official Images Marvel Black Panther and Toy Biz Tribute

Wheel-Jack

We've got official looks at the  Marvel Black Panther and Toy Biz Tribute Figures from the Hasbro press preview. 

UPDATES: 

The Shuri figure is not part of the Second wave of Black Panther movie figures. 

The MCU Iron Man 3 set which was previously a Toys R US exclusive, will see release on amazon here in the USA.

READ MORE

MARVEL%20BLACK%20PANTHER%20LEGENDS%20SERIES%206-INCH%20Figure%20Assortment%20-%20TChaka__scaled_600.jpg

I really love the Ant-Man and Wasp figures... Especially seeing as they both come with miniature versions of each other! That’s cool.

15 minutes ago, anthonywayne said:

Still afraid they're going to peg warm hard...

I’d probably be worried about that too, if there were any guarantee that they’ll actually show up in my area, at all. I’ve only ever found the Black Widow and Captain America throwback figures at my local Walgreens. Literally, one of each. Both of which, I bought.

I hope it’s T’chaka, Klaue, Black Panther powered suit, Black Panther with unmasked head, 2x killmonger, 2x Dora with multiple head sculpts, BAF M’Baku.

Though I wish the T’chala head would be with the powered suit. Then no regular BP and maybe 3 Dora figures to round up the case of 8? But what are the chances of 3 Doras? Hmmmm

or a w’kabi? Or a Ramonda? ALL her looks in the film are figurine worthy! Or a nakia wearing something green?

These reveals have me hopeful. Not that I'm particularly psyched for these figures in particular, but that they might be an indicator that Hasbro is starting to take movie-based Marvel Legends seriously, especially since they're willing to release a proper amount of figures for a movie that came out six months ago.

What it is mozt amazing to me is the face printing tech that they are using here. Stepping up the game and making the figures very realistic. I hope that doesn't implicate that the cost will increase, but even if it doesgo from 20 to 25 bucks or even 27 bucks, with this quality is way better than pay 2o for a GI Joe face. 

The weird thing is a whole movie based wave. To me looks more like two waves mixed and the comic figures are mot revealed just yet.