2018 SDCC - Official Images Marvel Black Panther and Toy Biz Tribute

Wheel-Jack

This Black Panther wave is fantastic. I am so excited for these to come out. I hope that the BAF is an MCU character as well.

That M'Baku and T'Chaka are so necessary and glorious. I also like they understand that we want to army build, giving us three Dora Miraje heads. I just don't think we needed two ore Black Panthers. This definitely makes up for a disappointing first wave. I wonder is Shuri is going to be in an Infinity War wave or as a two pack with another Black Panther.

On 7/19/2018 at 5:47 PM, sXeblues said:

I really love the Ant-Man and Wasp figures... Especially seeing as they both come with miniature versions of each other! That’s cool.

I definitely agree. I'll probably pass on the Wasp figure, but I may get that Ant-Man. I have tiny and six-inch versions of Wasp in red and black, and a tiny Ant-Man and the BAF Giant-Man, but no six-inch Ant-Man. 

12 minutes ago, swede4444 said:

I definitely agree. I'll probably pass on the Wasp figure, but I may get that Ant-Man. I have tiny and six-inch versions of Wasp in red and black, and a tiny Ant-Man and the BAF Giant-Man, but no six-inch Ant-Man. 

That’s pretty cool... I’ve sadly missed out on a lot of the previous releases, between having to stringently alocate whatever funds I get to play with every month, toward one thing or another, or their just simply never showing up in my local stores. But, I love this Wasp design. The color and motif really stand out to me, for some reason. And this Ant-Man design is just all kinds of classic. :smile:

1 minute ago, sXeblues said:

That’s pretty cool... I’ve sadly missed out on a lot of the previous releases, between having to stringently alocate whatever funds I get to play with every month, toward one thing or another, or their just simply never showing up in my local stores. But, I love this Wasp design. The color and motif really stand out to me, for some reason. And this Ant-Man design is just all kinds of classic. :smile:

I hope you get to pick these up. Best of luck! I started my collection with a little seed money left over from the family budget. I watch for stuff on E-bay. When I find something under-priced, I pick it up and and either keep it or flip it for closer to market value. That way the collection more or less pays for itself. 

5 minutes ago, swede4444 said:

I hope you get to pick these up. Best of luck! I started my collection with a little seed money left over from the family budget. I watch for stuff on E-bay. When I find something under-priced, I pick it up and and either keep it or flip it for closer to market value. That way the collection more or less pays for itself. 

That’s a pretty good way to do it... I’m envious, lol. Most of the time, even when I find something discounted, it’s usually going to be something I really want. So, I don’t usually wind up with anything I’ll want to part with, later on. I’ve mostly gone through eBay and Amazon, for figure purchases. I tend to pick up a lot of anime related ‘prize’ figures, which usually cost about the same as market value Legends and Black Series figures. It’s the figures in the latter lines that skyrocket in price, when you haven’t preordered or caught them just after the initial release, that plagues me, most of the time. But alas, such is the life of a collector, lol.

1 minute ago, sXeblues said:

That’s a pretty good way to do it... I’m envious, lol. Most of the time, even when I find something discounted, it’s usually going to be something I really want. So, I don’t usually wind up with anything I’ll want to part with, later on. I’ve mostly gone through eBay and Amazon, for figure purchases. I tend to pick up a lot of anime related ‘prize’ figures, which usually cost about the same as market value Legends and Black Series figures. It’s the figures in the latter lines that skyrocket in price, when you haven’t preordered or caught them just after the initial release, that plagues me, most of the time. But alas, such is the life of a collector, lol.

Indeed! Best of luck!