2018 SDCC - Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Renewed For Season Two

Outsiders

I’ve yet to see the first season, as it is... But, it’s pretty cool if it did well and/or looked decent enough to warrant more being produced.

I still need to see season 1. I have to wait until I can afford Netflix again. If it was renewed for season 2, then it must be good.

OMG YES!!!!!!!! You all NEED to watch this show. 

I agree, anthonywayne, this show is too real but to me that’s a huge plus. I can not believe what a solid show this is for Freeform, a network I didn’t pay any attention to before. Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph really bring it and I can’t wait for each episode each week. Just watched ep 8 and I am astounded once again.

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance yet to see the fisrt one. So I will try to get to it.  After that I can say if it's good or not. 

I remember seeing the initial trailer quite some time ago, and I couldn't help but feel it looked like the epitome of a Freeform show with superpowers tacked on. Since it premiered it seems to have gotten some positive reviews, but I've been so busy with all the other comic shows that I haven't gotten around to trying it out yet.

Good to know it's going to be around a little while longer. Perhaps they'll up the comic elements in the second season.