Sign in to follow this  
Wheel-Jack

2018 SDCC - Marvel Legends Accessory Teaser

We're got a Marvel Legends teaser image of an accessory for a figure that will be revealed this afternoon. 

Who / what do you think it could be for? Share your comments below and be sure to check back later today for the panel coverage to find out.

IMG_2083__scaled_600.jpg

Mmhh... they already announced Omega Red (and even have it on display there, plus, his tentacles are rounder), Constrictor got a figure for RoML and he's not popular enough to guarantee a remake so soon.

Please be Whiplash.

I think maybe someone of the serpent society, it is too small for a Sentinel, it must be for a smaller figure

I would bet it's for a new Black Cat figure. After the events of Superior Spider-Man she went back to villainy and used a whip like object like this. It also wrapped around her waist, which would probably lead Hasbro to sculpt two versions, one that hangs like a belt and this one for her hands.

Judging by the size it could be one of the bundle of components hanging from Mojo's body. Some drawings have tubes and hoses running from behind his back to over his shoulders. They seem to small to even be Whiplash, tho he could be the previously mentioned villain that they've never done before.

I was hoping for Non-Sand arms for my 2017 Sandman Baf, All then need is the Sandman Raft set Arms painted with the same colors as the Sandman 2017 Baf! 

I’m seriously stumped. I would wanna say sentinel but it does look too small. I’m thinking it’s something x-men based though. I can’t see them putting money into a Maverick figure at all. MORE X-MEN PLEASE!

Whiplash is the first thing that came to my mind, and probably the safest bet. They've made it a point this year to go back and cover many of the MCU characters they missed during their initial film releases, and Whiplash is one of the few "big" villains to not yet be announced or made.

It is a wonderfully obscure clue though, so almost anything could surprisingly come from it.

It immediately makes me think of Omega Red... But, I know Whiplash is a pretty highly requested figure. I’d love it if it was him.

4 hours ago, greenlucario said:

I would bet it's for a new Black Cat figure. After the events of Superior Spider-Man she went back to villainy and used a whip like object like this. It also wrapped around her waist, which would probably lead Hasbro to sculpt two versions, one that hangs like a belt and this one for her hands.

I think you could be right. 

3 hours ago, greenlucario said:

That makes the most sense, especially since the accesory is displayed in a Spider-Man shelf.

I'm going to guess Professor X with cerebro and wheelchair to go with Deadpool in the next Legendary Rider wave

Whiplash or Blacklash. Omega Red already got the ML treatment. Looks like an attachment and not an actual handheld whip.

I'm hoping it's a brand new, not yet done in plastic, Serpent Squad figure. I like that they are peppering those in.