2018 SDCC: Hasbro Marvel Legends Panel Info & Images Live Updates

Wheel-Jack

Hello! Someone on Instagram said there will be more MCU characters (that were missed ) for 2019. He wasn't at comic-con either and when I asked him if he could tell me he said that wasn't his information to give. It's kind of funny because if he has that kind of info why say anything at all? But yeah I have a screenshot of what he said. Did they talk about that at Q&A?

I will just say as Hasbro has said in the past it's resting for now. I know the guy who used to work on the 3 3/4 inch line and the 12 inch figures was announced to be taking over the Spiderman Legends line.

I jut hope the guy still understands we would still like to see more classic costumes and characters in the line and not all the modern we saw in the reveal. 

Thank you so much for bringing us all this great information. I really love this site. If it wasnt for JayC, I would have not known about this site.

1 hour ago, Typhis said:

Who does the skull head belong to that comes with Magik?? also we get Professor X but no chair but we are getting one in the riders wave.

I think the skull is from a Ghost Rider figure just like the little red/orangey dragon is a Lockheed; I believe they are supposed to represent demons from limbo or something. It is my understanding that Prof. X with chair is gonna be part of the Rider series and them showing the single Professor X was Hasbro messing with the fans making them believe that he was gonna be single carded. I could be wrong, though but that's the way I see it. 

1 hour ago, belmont13 said:

I think the skull is from a Ghost Rider figure just like the little red/orangey dragon is a Lockheed; I believe they are supposed to represent demons from limbo or something. It is my understanding that Prof. X with chair is gonna be part of the Rider series and them showing the single Professor X was Hasbro messing with the fans making them believe that he was gonna be single carded. I could be wrong, though but that's the way I see it. 

k..thanks