2018 SDCC: Hasbro Marvel Legends Panel Booth Images

Wheel-Jack

Gambit looks SO pimp, man... And Prof X is looking pretty swank too, with that shiny gold chair. I still need to find many of the ML X-Men figures, affordably. All I ask is a tall set of shelves, and the X-Men of my youth, to decorate her!

7 minutes ago, anthonywayne said:

Nice. But...

I must be a terrible person because I couldn't care less about Gambit.

Nothing terrible about it... Everybody digs what they dig — or not. :smile:

Efffff!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!! Professor X hover chair looks freakin perfect. Gambit looks great, too. I have all the archangels that have been released plus a custom gold skull already, but all X-Men are welcome. Blink is a favorite of mine from the 90s, a good addition. Freakin love these reveals. Hover chair. Finally. 

It's funny. I was just looking at my Gambit with the cloth coat over the last few days. He's a well done figure but he does not look right next to Rogue. I figured they were due for giving us an updated one. Of course he would have the hard plastic coat instead of a cloth one. He looks good but that hair is a little anime.

Hasbro reveals were not for the faint of heart.

Finally we're gonna have a Professor X on the hover chair. 

Since the Legends Rider series was first announced and shown the first thing people asked was when are we going to get Professor X. Are you going to make a Build a chair or something like that. There it is on all of its glory. Can't wait. The other reveals and teases were also crazy. Amazing Gambit, crazy Archangel, Magik and Blink. Then they tease Mistique. You look at Blink, think different color squeme, belt with skulls, a new head sculpt and done! You can even give her that Black Widow/Paladin pistol.  We're gonna get a Quicksilver apparently too. 

I have a few bets for the BAF: Mr. Sinister, Strong Guy, Thunderbird in X-Force costume, to name a few. 

Amazing Kingpin BAF.

I loved the new vintage wave. Way better than the first one. 

I'll probably try to get them all. 

To close things up, we'll finally see that Sentinel and Wolverine box set. I knew that was going to be Amazon exclusive. Amazon will probably hold their bigger boxsets from now on. 

Can't wait for NYCC because we'll probably see the rest of the waves and the BAF.