2018 SDCC - Hasbro Marvel Legends Official Images

Wheel-Jack

Loving so many of these... Silver Sable, Gambit, Archangel, Hercules, Professor X, Scarlett Spider, that Miles and Gwen two-pack. I’m not really sold on the new Black Cat, though. I much prefer the former ML release.

Excellent showing by Hasbro for Legends! Definitely going to get Magik, Archangel, Professor in chair (riders series right?) and likely the full next X-wave. It seems like we know Gambit, Blink, the Reaver, Classic Magneto, Mystique, and Quicksilver are coming there...and I've read discussion of 90's Storm. Is that the wave then? And is there any word on the BAF? Or is Chuck's chair not riders related and the 'BAF' here?Also interested in the Genis from the Captain Marvel wave.

Just as I was getting disappointed with Hasbro's ML offering they go ahead and just knock it out of the park!!! FINALLY a Gambit, and a damn good one at that. Blink is a dream come true (want more AOA figures) Magik and oh mama that Prof X is superb. But the Hercules figure wins it for me. What a brilliant sculpt. Love it. Can't wait for these

This is awesome I will say the figures that I'm most excited for are Hercules, Professor X, Red Goblin, Kingpin, Black Cat, Silver Sable, Gambit, The Days of Future Past Set, Ultron (Because i didn't get the BAF), Vintage wave Scarlet Spider, Black Panther, and Vision (I know Shartimus Prime Is), Magik, Arcangle, and definitley the PS4 Spider-man Figure. Also the Miles and Gwen 2-pack the 2018 symbiote Spider-man I'm going to get but why does it have the superior venom feet, and hawkeye I'm going to get (the only problem with that figure is he doesn't come with any arrow's to hold)

Not a lot of stuff to get excited for, at least in my case, quite a few reissues. I like the look of Hercules but I have the previous one and I prefer the classic look. The Silver Sable  looks cool and I'm glad we are getting a new character and a classic part of Spider-Man. The Red Goblin looks pretty cool but I haven't read that story, same thing with the new Symbiote Spidey. I'm glad for people that are getting a second chance for Archangel but since I already own the previous one from the Rocket Raccoon wave I may pass. So far the most exciting thing for me is the Kingpin BAF. 

Kind of a mixed bag here for me. Love the kingpin BAF but not really digging the rest of the Spiderman Wave. Love the Archangel GS exclusive and but the rest of the Xmen wave so far is a let down, never was a big Magik or Gambit fan. Although the Days of Future Past set looks cool, I have that sentinel figure on my shelf already from its Marvel universe release but I'll probably wind up picking that up anyway. Sentinels are badass