Spider-Man PS4 Advance Suit Spider-Man 1:6 Scale Figure From Hot Toys

JayC

Everyone’s Favorite wall-crawler is back when Marvel’s brand-new and authentic Spider-Man adventure comes to life in The Big Apple in this fall. After eight years behind the mask, an experienced Peter Parker who’s more masterful at fighting big crime in New York City, is struggling to balance his chaotic personal life and career while the fate of millions of New Yorkers rest upon his shoulders.

Today, Hot Toys is very thrilled to officially present one of the most beloved character around the world, Spider-Man (Advanced Suit) in 1/6th scale collectible figure from the brand new action-filled game Marvel’s Spider-Man. With incredible amount of details and accessories, the latest Spider-Man collectible figure will definitely become an eye-catching centerpiece among the Marvel collections!

Impressively crafted based on Spider-Man’s appearance in the video game, the collectible figure features a newly develop masked head sculpt with three pairs of interchangeable eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions, a newly developed body, a highly detailed and meticulously tailored Spider-Man’s suit with a white spider emblem on chest, multiple interchangeable hands for different postures, a vast array of accessories including a Spider Drone, a trip mine, web bombs, Spidey plushy, Vulture Jammer, different expressions shooter with several spider web accessories, a specially designed dynamic figure stand and a backdrop of city view.

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-01.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-02.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-03.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-04.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-05.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-06.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-07.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-08.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-09.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-10.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-11.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-12.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-13.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-14.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-15.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-16.jpg

This looks so amazing (pun intended). If I had the cash, I'd definitely drop it on this figure. It's got a whole host of accessories. The only thing that can make it better is an unmasked head sculpt. I'm hoping to see some other import companies in the 1/12th scale to try their hand at this suit. The details of the suit really lends itself well to being out in action figure form if properly handled. The Marvel Legends release missed the point of the layered armor pieces by not making it sculpted in like the Hot Toys does.

I really dig the white spider aesthetic of this piece... It’s grown on me a lot, since the first concept footage of the game came out.

The PS4 Spider-Man suit is so great. I hope that they make more of the suits in the game in figure form.