Marvel Legends Avengers Infinity War & X-Men Waves Give-Away Contest Winner Announcment

JayC

First let me just say thanks for everyone who has singed up to join this community. It's great to see the boards active. Now I know many of you came here to win some free stuff which is totally cool, but I do hope many if not all of you new folks decide to stick around. Not only so we can continue to create a great community of like-minded Marvel Collectors, but also so you can enter for more contest give-aways which will be coming soon ;)

Anyway on to the announcement of who won this particular contest.

The winner of the Marvel Legends Avengers Infinity War wave 2 with the Cull Obsidian Build-A-Figure is @Gmen4ever

The winner of the Marvel Legends X-Men Apocalypse Build-A-Figure wave is @GojiBill  

Congrats to both of them and again welcome and thanks to everyone who has joined the community here.

Big time congratulations to Gmen4ever and GojiBill on their wins! And thanks JayC for the incredible opportunity — which in part, made me aware of these forums. 

Holy Toledo! Can't believe I won this! Thanks so much & can't wait to get it in the mail hopefully sometime next week! My favorite of the wave is classic Black Knight which I have not seen on the pegs since I started looking for him a couple of months ago. Now I have another classic Avenger to add to my ol school classic Avengers lineup. Can't wait to add classic Vision/hawkeye/Wasp as well later this yr. 

Very grateful for the opportunity to participate and actually win. Been a big fan of Apocalypse ever since I was introduced to him as a kid by the 90s animated series. Always enjoyed the news, reviews, and updates offered by the site, look forward to remaining an active member in the community and forum. Thanks again!

Congrats to the both of you!