New Venom Movie Trailer Reveals Carnage?!?

JayC

Sony today released the second full trailer for their upcoming Venom movie which gives us a really good look at Eddie Brock (Tom Hardy) as Venom. The trailer also reveals at least a second symbiote (third if you count what looks a like a female who turns here arm into a bladed weapon for a split second in the trailer) which we think might be Carnage. He sports the axe like hands we often see Carnage use but he does not appear to be red, so we can't say for sure. He definitely seems to be the movies main bad guy.

The trailer sports quit a bit of action and seems to be heading for a 'R' rating, but overall I am not sure if I like this take on the Eddie Brock charter which seems to be displaying more characteristics on par with Peter Parker than Brock himself. I will try and keep an open mind but not having Spider-Man involved in the character's origin seems like a missed opportunity, but that being said I am liking this more than the original Spider-Man 3 version of Venom. Check out some screencaps from the trailer below and let us know what you think about the movie after seeing this new trailer. Venom opens in theaters on October 5.

Venom-Trailer-2-Screencap-01.jpg

Venom-Trailer-2-Screencap-02.jpg

Venom-Trailer-2-Screencap-03.jpg

Venom-Trailer-2-Screencap-04.jpg

Venom-Trailer-2-Screencap-05.jpg

Venom-Trailer-2-Screencap-06.jpg

Venom-Trailer-2-Screencap-07.jpg

Venom-Trailer-2-Screencap-08.jpg

Venom-Trailer-2-Screencap-09.jpg

Venom-Trailer-2-Screencap-10.jpg

Venom-Trailer-2-Screencap-11.jpg

Well looks like Sony will get it right this time around. I still have my doubts, but looks very interesting. This thing of not having spidey involved is surely a bummer, maybe they will reconsider that somehow or find a way to retcon it or something like that.  This organic look for Venom  is much more appealing and that final scene with the half Venom face is surely a nice fan service.  I don't know at this point how the partnership with Marvel is right now, but I hope that theuy are getting much more involved in the development process and I really hope the movie is good. 

From what’ve read, that’s Riot. However, I have seen a lot articles claiming a well known actor has been selected for the Carnage role. Haven’t seen it confirmed, but don’t want to spoil anything if the claims are accurate.

I’ve also seen some footage of someone transforming into a reddish symbiote that appears different from the ones shown so far in the trailers. Not sure if it was edited or pulled from another source.

22DF56EF-7761-46A7-81C2-F5F149B8EA8B.jpeg

FC0132ED-E116-46E7-9E91-DD7EBF0ED3D9.jpeg