Reminder: New Marvel Legends Reveals Tomorrow At The Unboxing Toy Convention

JayC

While you may still be trying to fully digest all the Marvel Legends reveals made 2 weeks ago at San Diego Comic Con, we just wanted to let everyone know that this weekend is the Unboxing Toy Convention which takes place in Mexico City, where Hasbro will be on hand. We do expect them to make a number of reveals for both their Star Wars and Marvel Legends lines. While not 100% confirmed, we are expecting them to reveal between 3-4 new Marvel Legends figures at the Hasbro panel which takes place tomorrow (8/4) at 4:30PM CST. We'll be working with the folks from the Magios Initiative as well as some other awesome MarvelousNews readers who have volunteered to help us bring you full coverage of the event. If all goes well, coverage should begin right around that 4:30PM time and of course if Hasbro slips anything out new earlier in the day we will also bring you coverage of that. So be sure to keep it here to MarvelousNews as well as JediInsider this weekend for all the reveals, and let us know what you are hoping to see there in the comments below.

Unboxing-Convention-Lolo.jpg

I don't know why, but something tells me that we might see some X-Force and X-Factor characters.  Maybe also a Mystique since she was hinted at SDCC. For X-Force I would guess Fantomex since the last one was so so bad. 

The BAF they will probably save for NYCC, unless they will go bold at the convention tomorrow. 

We'll probably see more of the new Spider Man wave also and maybe a couple more of the Captain Marvel Wave

I'm honestly not a huge fan of this spiderman wave, but that Kingpin is really looking good. I expect a few reveals from that wave though as I assume it's the furthest wave in production for 2019. (I can't recall if Black Panther is 2019 or late 2018)

I'll happily take more X-Men but I can wait until NYCC if they are saving it for then.