More Images For The Marvel Legends Kree Sentry, Nighthawk and Living Laser

JayC

These are just re-releases of somewhat "low demand" figures. With Hasbro having done multiple iterations of Marvel's heavy hitters (I'm looking at you Wolverine!) there are less versions that they can do,  and they're going to the more obscure stuff (Deadpool's wife,  anyone?).  It's time we get players or dioramas to complement our horses Marvel Legends figures! 

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I know it's an unpopular opinion but I still have no problem with the comic Valkyrie we currently have, I know there is quite a few things that could be fixed but I like the figure. but I'm really confused as to why we still don't have a classic Dr. Strange, that baffles me, they really should have had him in the Dr. Strange movie wave instead of that comic marvel now strange.. which was just mean to collectors because they already gave it to us without a cape (which the hulkbuster wave should of just had a cape) cheapo! , also I mean really most of that dr. strange wave was odd choices (enchantress? (should have been movie ancient one, nico? should have been clea or wong , iron fist? should have been Movie kaecilus or comic Mordo, astral..should have been i dunno, any other actual strange character), a classic strange should have been there, I guess they are waiting for the second strange movie.. I think its rough to wait that long... and we don't even have a comic Mordo, Clea, Ancient One..etc man they have done Dr. Strange dirty

I actually liked being able to get a bunch of magic-related characters in one wave, but the modern strange figure was kind of a rip off after the identical figure minus cape from the previous wave, although of course a few were re-releases from sdcc set.    One downside was having to get 8 different BAF pieces, i don't think there have been too many hasbro waves that required getting 8 figures.

Val should get a re-release simply because she didn't come with a cape, i mean c'mon. But hopefully on something similar to the newer she-hulk figure. Its not a huge priority for me though.