Silver Surfer

Heisenberg

Some people are claiming that Walgreen's managers are telling them this figure will not be sold in stores but that does not sound right to me. All the other figures have been released in store. I think that maybe they check the website which sometimes says not sold in stores even when it is. At least that is my hope. Its going to hit stores eventually right? 

Rektangular, a youtube personality I follow claims he has talked to his store and said that they will be getting them at the end of the month. He is pretty spot on on stuff. I already pulled the trigger on mine and got him from the site but plan to keep an eye out to see if my Walgreens get any in just to see. I hate how they listed that on their site.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, ayefigs said:

I’m looking for the SS, but not finding it anywhere. I missed it online, now nowhere to be found! I’m in San Jose CA, does anybody knows where can I get one?!

I had to used eBay, since I couldn't find it anywhere around me. Luckily, so many people have found it in stores that the current price is pretty good. I'll probably get Magik the same way 

• 1 month later...

Was visiting Allen, TX in late August and visited (what felt like) 20 Walgreens in 2 days just to hunt Silver Surfer (picked up 2 Mr Fantastics in the process). I gave up on the third day and got stuck hanging out with family/friends (I was on vacation afterall) and later that day found out that the Walgreens website listed them earlier in the morning. Ugh.

Might have to go the ebay route :(