Have A Question For Hasbro About Marvel Legends?

JayC

Hasbro's Marvel Senior Design Manger Dwight Stall is taking your questions for a new Instagram video segment on HasbroPulse. If you have a burning question for him about Marvel Legends then let him know in the video's comment section. In a few days they will pick a few questions that get asked and post a second video where he answers them.

I wouldn't bother asking him about unannounced upcoming figures as he is likely not going to answer those kinds of questions, but if you have a question about how something is made or why then I would give it shot.

Will you continue to use the Vintage Series as a way of delivering Iconic Characters in their Iconic costumes? You have knocked it out of the park with your first two waves and it seems like a perfect way to deliver classic versions of characters like Thor, Doctor Strange, Loki, Hulk, Vulture, Scorpion, Valkyrie, just to name a few. And feel free to include an alternate head in each pack that is a skrull version! :)

Several suggestions of characters 

More Reavers, the Four Horsemen, Mr. Sinister (classic, AoA, or Ms.), Rocket Racer, Hell Fire Club troopers, Legion, Speed Ball, Punisher (War Machine armor, Cosmic), Danny Ketch Ghost Rider on his bike, baf Stilt-Man, baf Mindless Ones (good luck troop building them), baf Dragon Man. I could honestly keep going but I'll stop there. 

1 hour ago, num48champ said:

When are we finally going to see a Firestar marvel legend? Also a Justice figure would be great too

They mentioned in February that they had her sculpted, but found out they couldn't release her in a Spider-Man or Avengers wave because of the whole X-Men embargo crap Marvel was pulling the last few years.

4 hours ago, watanabefan said:

They mentioned in February that they had her sculpted, but found out they couldn't release her in a Spider-Man or Avengers wave because of the whole X-Men embargo crap Marvel was pulling the last few years.

I just want the figure. Don’t care how or which way it’s distributed. Been waiting since toybiz was making them.

How bout re-doing the wrecking crew in the correct scale on the newer buck such as the one being used for man bun Herc. Never bought those Hulk sized ones on those bad T-bird bucks that Hasbro used. And in their classic togs, no thug ski hat on T-ball. Considering that T-ball/piledriver basically have the same outfit, those should be a piece a cake to do. Just new head sculpts &  Bulldozer just needs sculpted additions to the boot/glove belt areas & new headsculpt, Wrecker is the only one that would require a new sculpt but he is worth  it. 

I really do hate questions about specific characters, but if you were to hold a gun to my hear I would just wanna know the chances of getting "perfect comic versions" of some of the flagship characters like Hulk and Thor. The downside of being one of the main characters is that those figures often get made out front before the process is refined and perfected, thus we end up with a Thor that many think is too large and suffer from no ankle pivot and a Hulk that, though done several times, has yet to be done right. The best ones today being the McGuiness Hulk which again, suffers from no ankle pivot and the Doc Green Hulk, which is not a true comic version as the body uses the old MCU buck. Similarly, the most "modern" Captain America was made before the scale issue was stabled so he's much smaller than he should be in comparison to other characters. The Classic Cap scales out perfectly, however.

Also, like many others, I would like some kind of output on the possibility of Hulk related products, whether it be an entire wave or possibly box sets. Guys like Doc Sampson & Skaar really need an Update. Zzzaaxxx (or howevery you spell it) & A-Bomb have never been done in ML and Leader is badly in need of the Hasbro treatment. A She-Hulk without stubby baby arms would be nice as well.