Marvel Studio First 10 Years Avengers: Infinity War 6" Marvel Legends 3-Pack Video Review & Image Gallery

JayC

I only wish the Dr. Strange had an alternate right arm.  I just hate that you can't remove the time effect thing on his right arm.  Too bad this set is $150 CDN here in Canada.  If it was the same price as the other 3 pack ($100), I would consider it and mix the parts with my first Dr. Strange.  The Thanos is nice, but not impressed with Iron Man.  

I couldn't buy the Infinity War Iron Man either because the color difference on his leg and hips annoys me too much.  If I didn't see it in the original review, it might not have bothered me as much, but ever since seeing that review, that's the only thing I notice when I see him in store.

They outdone themselves and looked pretty clsoe to what SHF had to offer. This Thanos is very cool.

The Dr Strange is also very nice. The only figure that to me is completely expendable is Iron Man. The light up feature was not a good move. They should had put the arm cannon or the wings or even both. 

Parts of the set are really tempting.  I like the updated Thanos and Dr. Strange, but I'm not crazy about the effects being permanently attached to Strange's hand:(  

Yeah, the "new" Iron Man looks disappointing.  The light-up feature didn't improve him, anything it seems like it made his articulation worse--not cool!  

I'm still considering the set, though, just to have a Dr. Strange with a closer resemblance to Benedict Cumberbatch.

The Thanos looks great, definitely an improvement on the previous BAF release. I almost picked up the set at my local Target, but I couldn’t justify the $70+ price tag for the 3-pack when I only wanted the Thanos. Hopefully they’ll release the new figure as a single in the future.