Could New Marvel Legends Alpha Flight Figures Be In The Works?!?

JayC

The Fan Expo in Canada kicked off today and while Hasbro didn't have anything new to show us today, they did leave us with a few clues for what we might be able to expect tomorrow (8/31) during their Marvel Legends panel that will take place at 1pm ET. Here is a brief message from Hasbro's own Marvel Senior Design Manager Dwight Stall giving us a clue for what we might expect to see tomorrow.

Click here to see video

So seems pretty obvious that he is hinting to something in regards to Alpha Flight. Last year at this convention is when they first revealed the Sasquatch Build-A-Figure. Will it be more than one figure or could it be more? Honestly we don't know though we have it on pretty good authority they will be showing off more than one new thing. Whatever it is be sure to check back to MarvelousNews as we will be bringing you coverage of the panel and any reveals as they happen starting at 1pm ET.

Let us know in the comments what it is you hope or think they will reveal tomorrow and a big thanks to TroyZ for helping us with coverage of the event.

I knew it, I called it. I'm thinking maybe a box set etailer exclusive with Sasquatch reissue, Snowbird, Guardian, Shaman and Puck reissue and Possibly a Northstar & Aurora two pack Walmart or Target exclusive.

Either that or they'll do several 2 packs similar to the way it was done back in the Toybiz 5" scale days. Either way it's Win/Win for us. There goes all the cash I was planning on saving by completely bypassing the 2nd Black Panther wave.

Of course, expect to see the Wolverine for next year's X-Men wave. I'm betting on FA Wolvie. Also, I wouldn't be too surprised, or upset if Wendigo showed up in some fashion. Maybe even with swap parts for White (Snowbird) Sasquatch.

I will wait with baited breath.

It didn't take Destiny's pre-cognitive powers to see this one coming ('Called it' indeed...!) as an AF box has been rumoured since 2008. But.....YAY!!

Hope it happens, and the more the better, especially as over half the core 1980's team is more or less done: Northstar & Aurora got as far as cancelled prototypes; a (new) Guardian & Vindicator are just about the easiest redecoes in the world; Puck is done and could be repacked and Sasquatch could get a white redeco to cover his/her Wanda days. Snowbird and Shaman would require thought (but are totally needed), and in fanboy dreamworld Marina, Wildchild, Talisman, Box (v1) and Diamond Lil would be awesome but never gonna happen.

Got to say: Toy Biz have been making me VERY happy with their comic-based lines (no interest in MCU/Netflix)...we've got a whole bunch of lovely X-Men & related that I thought we'd never get (Dazzler, Sauron, Madrox, Magik, Bishop, two excellent X-23's) and the likes of Mystique, Blink (❤❤❤) Gambit (and almost certainly Warpath, AOA Morph & Emma Frost) upcoming. Alpha Flight too? Yes please.

I a little late on this topic, but yeah that was pretty clear that we would see some Canadian characters and this will probably become a theme from now on.

The Alpha Flight characters will mostly be split into new Deadpool themed waves  that will come now at least once a year.  The question is how can they make new Deadpools if mostly all of them have already been released? 

The other option is the AF characters being put into X-Men themed waves. To me, this last option is a most likely one.