Top 10 Most Wanted X-Men

Malocchio

My Top 10 (excluding figures that are on the pipeline from Hasbro based on conventions/shows and interviews. It's safe to say Storm from TAS is coming, though Strong Guy is less certain):

(1) Jean Grey in her orange/blue duds

(2) AOA Joe Mad! Rogue

(3) White Queen (none of that black costume crap)

(4) Lilandra

(5) Callisto

(6) Corsair

(7) Sebastian Shaw

(8) BAF Strong Guy

(9) Wolfsbane

(10) Banshee

10 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

My Top 10 (excluding figures that are on the pipeline from Hasbro based on conventions/shows and interviews. It's safe to say Storm from TAS is coming, though Strong Guy is less certain):

(1) Jean Grey in her orange/blue duds

(2) AOA Joe Mad! Rogue

(3) White Queen (none of that black costume crap)

(4) Lilandra

(5) Callisto

(6) Corsair

(7) Sebastian Shaw

(8) BAF Strong Guy

(9) Wolfsbane

(10) Banshee

They seem to be redoing everything from the dark days so, I'd say Banshee is coming soon. 

2 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Yea he needs it. Even at a $10Cdn for a loose Banshee from that wave, I still can't quite get myself to purchase that figure.

Don’t do it man! Lol it is not a good figure I just got rid of mine. They’ll make a worthy one eventually but it’s not even worth whatever you can find him for. 

Just now, JKenbok said:

Don’t do it man! Lol it is not a good figure I just got rid of mine. They’ll make a worthy one eventually but it’s not even worth whatever you can find him for. 

Hehe I won't, I promise.

I really hope they get a good sculptor to make his head. Not a fan of the Forge nor Loki head from this 2019 coming out. For Banshee, they'll probably have his mouth open (come out with two heads please!) but I'm not a fan of the King Pin BAF's alternate open mouth head.

Get the dude (or dudette) who made Xavier in hoverchair, or Rogue, or Dark Phoenix or Sabretooth or Hercules.

7 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Hehe I won't, I promise.

I really hope they get a good sculptor to make his head. Not a fan of the Forge nor Loki head from this 2019 coming out. For Banshee, they'll probably have his mouth open (come out with two heads please!) but I'm not a fan of the King Pin BAF's alternate open mouth head.

Get the dude (or dudette) who made Xavier in hoverchair, or Rogue, or Dark Phoenix or Sabretooth or Hercules.

For sure, all those you mentioned have GREAT head sculpts. I’m also not a huge fan of the riders Wolverine and unreleased Kraven head sculptor. I don’t like those sunken in eyes with the weird black line that stands out too much above the eye lid 

In no particular order and I’m sorry but I can’t just do 10...too stressful to put together just 10. Top 30 is the shortest I can do lol.

1. Colonel Stryker

2. Kane

3. Maverick

4. Raza

5. Silver Samurai

6. Savage Land Wolerine

7. BoneBreaker

8. Lady Deathstrike

9. Morph

10. Senyaka

11. Cameron Hodge Phalanx

12. Space Wolverine (update from the goofy 90s Toybiz one that I played with as a kid...loved that fig)

13. Nightcrawler

14. Corsair

15. Marvel Now Magneto

16. Spiral 

17. Trevor Fitzroy

18. X-Cutioner

19. Sebastian Shaw

20. Toad

21. Bone Breaker

22. Cameron Hodge Phalanx

23. Lilandra

24. Deathbird

25. Proteus

26. Vulcan

27. Pandemic

28. Ord

29. Gauntlet 

30. Xorn

Bonus for fun:

1. Robot Wolverine

2. Spy Wolverine 

BAFS:

1. Tusk

2. WarStar

3. Random

4. Predator X

5. Strong Guy

• 2 months later...

1. Magik (80s New Mutants costume)

2. Psylocke (80s armoured costume)

3. Chamber

4. Spiral

5. Nightcrawler

6. Karma

7. Dust

8. Senyaka

9. Sunfire (Age of Apocalypse/horseman look)

10. Wolverine (X-Force costume)

Honourable mentions: Blindfold, Hellion (with floating hands), Legion, Pixie

Build-a-Figures: Sugar Man, Blob, Holocaust, Proteus

1) Jim Lee Storm

2) Jim Lee Jean Grey

3) Classic Nightcrawler

4) First Costume Storm

5) 1992 Konami Arcade Dazzler

6) Blob

7) Better sculpted Classic Magneto (I'm a fan of the sculpt of the Apocalypse BAF wave Magneto. I just wish the colors and cape were the purple and red design.)

8) Green Costume Rogue

9) Classic Colossus

10) Better sculpted Jim Lee Sabertooth

2 hours ago, Satam said:

Can you be more specific?  Most of Rogue's costumes have been green.

Hahaha Yeah, I suppose "Green Costume" Rogue is about as descriptive as "Rogue with a white streak in her hair."

I found the below image via search engine, but I seem to recall a crop-top shirt variant. Hope this provides some proper context!

rogue.jpg

Just an observation about a certain blue furry mutant we will be getting soon...is Beast the first ever Marvel Legend we are getting that has both an ab crunch and a diaphragm joint? 

The last time I saw those 2 joints on a single figure, was some of the DC Collectibles Arkham Knight figures, like Red Hood for example. Before that, I can’t recall any figure from any line having those 2 combined torso joints. Something tells me ToyBiz probably did it but nothing is coming to mind.