Walmart Exclusive Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years Iron Man Tony Stark and Mark I Available Online

JayC

The final Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years Marvel Legends figure set announced by Hasbro during Toy Fair has finally arrived here in the United States. Being released as a Walmart exclusive here, this set features Tony Stark and Iron Man Mark I from the first Iron Man movie. You can purchase it on the Walmart website now. Technically I guess the previous TRU 3-Pack with Pepper has yet to be released in the US. Its now going to be available on Amazon and will be released on September 15.

Unlike the Iron Man Mark VII figure released in the line, the Mark I offered here is a straight up reuse from the mold used in Hasbro's original 6" Iron Man movie line. The Tony Stark also reuses the Chameleon body mold and the old Tony Stark head that has been previously released.

Marvel-Studios-Iron-Man-Mark-I-and-Tony-Strark-01.jpg

Marvel-Studios-Iron-Man-Mark-I-and-Tony-Strark-02.jpg

10 hours ago, FASVB said:

The RDJ likeness is Just not there.  The Mark I is not very impressive either. I guess this is the only one that I would pass. 

The RDJ likeness is ON POINT once you get the figure in hand. Photographs don't give this one the recognition it deserves. I've seen two of them in person and both were equally amazing.

The Mark I is beautifully painted, and nothing more than a (very slightly) articulated backdrop piece.

Finally!!  I've been dying for this set to be released in the U.S!  Yeah, I've also heard the Mark 1 is disappointing, but I'd still like to have it for display.  I'm excited about Tony Stark though.  I never got the one that came with the comic subscription, so having a Marvel Legends Tony will be a real treat!

Also, just checked Walmart and the Add To Cart button worked!

*Edited*--Add To Cart button was there and did "work", but, when I went to check out, a message popped up saying he was out of stock:sad:.  So, he's either really popular or Walmart's site is messed up.

On 9/4/2018 at 11:40 AM, memocromatico said:

The RDJ likeness is ON POINT once you get the figure in hand. Photographs don't give this one the recognition it deserves. I've seen two of them in person and both were equally amazing.

The Mark I is beautifully painted, and nothing more than a (very slightly) articulated backdrop piece.

Well so that is a commomn issue then. The other figures of this line looked very nice just in the pictures like Sif and Antman. Specially Sif.