New Marvel Legends Captain Marvel Movie Figures Revealed?!?

JayC

Looks like Hasbro's new wave of Captain Marvel movie based figures have leaked out on social media today, possibly coming originally from Amazon. You can see a number of people who have posted them below. The images show Captain Marvel, Skrull, Young Nick Fury and Mar-Vell.

Captain-Marvel-Marvel-Legends-05__scaled_600.jpg

The comic book based Genis-Vell shown at SDCC is likely part of this wave and the Build-A-Figure looks to be the Kree Sentry.

Based on the images it looks like Captain Marvel herself may not have a build-a-figure piece while Mar-Vell will have the torso, the Skrull will have a leg and Fury will have an arm. That means there is definitely one more figure for this wave and likely two if Marvel doesn't have a build-a-figure accessory.

Hasbro-Marvel-2018-SDCC%20158__scaled_600.jpg

HasbroPR-Marvel-Legends-Kree-Sentry-01__scaled_600.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, FASVB said:

So he reveals for NYCC are spoiled...

To me the likeness is not that good. Have to see the figure closer. Sam Jackson is very nice tho. 

Maybe, but honestly I would not be surprised if official reveals for these dont come later today or this week after the new trailer debuts on GMA today

8 hours ago, FASVB said:

So he reveals for NYCC are spoiled...

To me the likeness is not that good. Have to see the figure closer. Sam Jackson is very nice tho. 

nah. the NYCC reveal will be mostly Comic figure from all 4 waves (Kingpin, X-men, Kree Sentry and Avengers) so I wouldn't worry about them not having alot (max 6 or so)

4 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Anyone taking bets that the last reveal will be a rerelease of the Monica Rambeau from the TRU exclusive rather than a Classic Mar-Vell or Classic Ms. Marvel with Moonstone headswap, like it should be?

I doubt it. Rumour (strong rumours) is that there is going to be a Classic Ms. Marvel with a Dark Ms Marvel head. Knowing Hasbro track record the last slot will probably be filled up with a male character. I'm hoping a classic Ronan on the Colossus buck.

They might re-release her as a Store exclusive 2-pack with another character (hoepfully Classic Mar-vell)

4 hours ago, JayC said:

I think this has a better chance of being the alternate head than a helmet. And the alternate hands could be energy effect type hands.

DnYQtpEW4AA19gF.jpg

I agree. Considering everything that We have seen so far. Would be cool if they managed to paint the face like is illuminated by the glowing eyes. For the hair it will be something like the Jean alternate head from the Phoenix two pack. 

We have an update and little better quality images:

Following the news from Monday, it looks like Amazon has gone on and decided to re-list for pre-order the four Captain Marvel movie based 6" Marvel Legends figures they leaked out before, and reposted their images for the figures as well. The four figures include Captain Marvel, Skrull, Young Nick Fury and Mar-Vell.

With the reposting on Amazon we get a bit higher-res version of those images we saw the other day which you can check out below.

Captain-Marvel-01__scaled_600.jpg

Captain-Marvel-02__scaled_600.jpg

Captain-Marvel-03__scaled_600.jpg

Captain-Marvel-04__scaled_600.jpg

Right now Amazon is listing the figures with a January 1, 2019 release date, but I wouldn't necessarily consider that to be set in stone right now.

Amazon also says in the description for Captain Marvel herself that she will include an alternate, unmasked head which if true means it won't be the helmeted head many had speculated. This might give credence to my own theory that the alternate head will be a powered version with the glowing eyes like seen in the new trailer. The alternate hands might be translucent ones to go along with the powered up effect.

Captain-Marvel-05__scaled_600.jpg

We will just have to wait and see on that one though.

Amazon fails to list the remaining figures in the wave which likely will consist of the comic book based Genis-Vell shown at SDCC and one other unknown figure. The Build-A-Figure looks to be the Kree Sentry.

Hasbro-Marvel-2018-SDCC%20158__scaled_600.jpg

HasbroPR-Marvel-Legends-Kree-Sentry-01__scaled_600.jpg

We are still waiting on Hasbro to officially announce these figure or to see if someone else will be listing the wave for pre-order soon and perhaps list all the figures that will be included in it. We will update you as we get more details.

28 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

I’m thinking this is a 7-figure wave. Captain Marvel doesn’t appear to have a BAF piece, so unless another figure is packaged with 2 pieces, it would stand to reason there are 6 figures packaged with BAF pieces. 

it is a 7 figure wave. that has been confirmed months ago via store listing. but yes Capt Marv will be double packed and probably with a baf piece.