New Marvel Legends Captain Marvel Movie Figures Revealed?!?

JayC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/20/2018 at 12:14 PM, JayC said:

Captain-Marvel-01.jpg

Captain-Marvel-02.jpg

Captain-Marvel-03.jpg

Captain-Marvel-04.jpg

Fury has be the best likeness. The Skrull have nice sculpt and very much looks like the movie version. The Captain Marvel face is not looking like Brie. Maybe the alternate head looks a little better.  But I have to say that the costume is very cool and almost spot on the comic book version.  They just should do sometthing to improve her face

Idk how I feel about this wave and the captain marvel movie in general. Captain marvel is a character I haven’t liked in the comics for a while but I know the MCU changes things up from the comics. Maybe I’ll like the movie and end up liking captain marvel in the movie. So my excitement for this wave is low because I’m not really excited for the movie or the characters. The only one I’ll definitely be picking up is the young nick furry he looks good 

On 9/22/2018 at 11:22 AM, Malefact0r said:

I’m seeing more Katee Sackhoff than Brie Larson in that figure. :huh:

I'm seeing neither. If you look very very hard you can see some resemblance. but NYCC is coming and they will definitely reveal the figures and in hand they could look better, never forget. I am hopeful. I think DST will also reveal one very soon. Maybe they gave better luck at the face department. 

On September 17, 2018 at 6:59 PM, GojiBill said:

Does anyone else think the MCU Skrulls look like the Dragon Ball Evolution Piccolo? The horrible live action version of DB.

Can't be unseen. Although I will say that they look more than acceptable here, rather that as Piccolo. They look like an accurate depiction of a comic book IRL, Piccolo didn't even look like himself.

8 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

Can't be unseen. Although I will say that they look more than acceptable here, rather that as Piccolo. They look like an accurate depiction of a comic book IRL, Piccolo didn't even look like himself.

Yea, I agree. I wasn’t knocking the look of the skrulls, they’re good to go and will probably look better in action. I just couldn’t help but notice the similarities.

DB Evolution was so gawd awful that there’s literally no redeeming factor. Shows how damaging a studio can be with a foreign property they don’t understand or respect (Godzilla ‘98).

43E75C68-6FA1-4360-9BFA-C14D2B0C7572.gif

On 9/22/2018 at 10:12 PM, Gmen4ever said:

Unless we are getting a comic based classic Ms Marvel fig, this entire wave will be a pass for me.

Ms. Marvel is a must, if they don't do her classic outfit it's a huge miss. They better sneak it in the movie as well.