New Netflix Daredevil Season 3 Teaser Video & Premier Date Announced

JayC

Netflix is wasting no time getting the next Marvel based show out for our viewing pleasure after just having released Iron Fist season 2 a few weeks ago. The next Marvel show will be Daredevil season 3 which is going to premier on October 19th, 2018. Check out this new teaser video that announces the date below.

This is still the best Marvel Netflix show.  I am very excited for this. They have improved Iron Fist a great deal. Daredevil is already a good show, so it could be even better. 

On 9/20/2018 at 1:52 PM, Gmen4ever said:

Why is he wearing his season 1 street outfit?

I saw a video on YouTube explaining some leaked set photos, and one of the photos is of Matt in his season one suit behind a corner while another person wearing the Season 2 DD suit beats up cops. The guy who posted the video theorizes that they may go a similar route to what happened in Daredevil: Born Again, where Kingpin releases an inmate from an insane asylum and gives him the Daredevil suit to go and wreck havoc. Matt, naturally has to put a stop to this, but has to wear his Season 1 outfit either because he doesn't want people to confuse this maniac with him, or because its actually his suit that Kingpin stole. It's just a theory, but Charlie Cox himself has admitted in interviews that the story for Season 3 draws on elements from Born Again.

Ok, that makes sense if they're going that route. DD/Punisher have been my favs of the MK Netflix shows, Extremely disappointed with IF season II, they made Danny be a like a little b%%$# that couldn't handle being the IF & virtually begged Collen to assume the role. And that season finale "costume" she had on was totally laughable. And Davos was a little midget compared to the bruiser that Steel Serpent is in the comics. If they never make season III of IF, I'll be happy.

1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

Ok, that makes sense if they're going that route. DD/Punisher have been my favs of the MK Netflix shows, Extremely disappointed with IF season II, they made Danny be a like a little b%%$# that couldn't handle being the IF & virtually begged Collen to assume the role. And that season finale "costume" she had on was totally laughable. And Davos was a little midget compared to the bruiser that Steel Serpent is in the comics. If they never make season III of IF, I'll be happy.

Yea, IF is definitely the weakest of the Marvel series. I struggle to get through the episodes, but power through because I want to remain aware of the happenings of the Netflix-verse. Can’t wait for the return of DD and Kingpin.

On 9/24/2018 at 5:48 PM, Sam1402 said:

Our second incarnation of bullseye is soon to be

Kingpin and Punisher from the same show were excellent. This Bullseye should be just as awesome.

What I did think it was weird is why Typhoid Mary was in Iron Fist and not in Daredevil. Would have love to see how she did the whole two personalities thing to trick Daredevil.

1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

DD/Punisher and Jessica Jones season 1 (because of Killgrave) have been my favorites.

As for Iron Fist season II, I couldn't pass episode 2. It is so sad because Iron Fist is supposed to be a really cool character. Honestly I also wouldn't mind if they never make a season III.