Charles Soule Teases THE END for Daredevil?

JayC

Charles Soule’s long-running tenure on DAREDEVIL is coming to an end…and he is not leaving Matt Murdock in a good place.

Is this THE END for Daredevil?

This October, Charles Soule and Phil Noto will kick off Matt Murdock’s darkest chapter yet – one which will lead to a chilling and surprising finale in November’s DAREDEVIL #612, that no reader will want to miss!

Watch this video to learn more.

DAREDEVIL #609
Written by CHARLES SOULE
Art and Cover by PHIL NOTO
On Sale 10/17/18

DAREDEVIL #610
Written by CHARLES SOULE
On Sale 10/31/18

DAREDEVIL #611
Written by CHARLES SOULE
On Sale 11/14/18

DAREDEVIL #612
Written by CHARLES SOULE
On Sale 11/28/18

1 of 1

BWHAA HA HA HA HAAA! So this guy thinks "killing off" DareDevil is the biggest thing anyone could do to the character....REALLY?? Uhm, pick up virtually any Marvel (or DC) comic from the last few years; they're ALWAYS killing off characters. This isn't an "event"...its just Tuesday. At any rate I hope Noto's going too. Never cared for his style. Just too drab and blah for me. Im not sure what projects work best for him, but don't think DareDevil or Black Widow were his best work.

Charles Soule? Wow. Anyway, so asides from Cable, now they're offing DD as well while brining back Wolvy from the dead? Sad thing is you'll have suckers buying these comics thinking they're gonna be worth $$ someday, just like they did the "Wolvy dies" issues & then find out that 1 million copies of them are printed & they are only good for wiping your booty. Lemme guess, they'll make the all new DD ... gasp... a female!

I'm just glad they put Matt back in the red costume. Not that I hated the red and black costume, it's just that I feel that when Marvel wants to reinvent a character costume, they just put them in red and black. For example: Miles Morales, All New All Different Magneto, Marvel NOW! Dr. Strange, Marvel NOW! Cyclops, to name a few. Not that any of them are bad, it's actually a dope color combo, it's just a pattern I was realizing the other day. lol.