MarvelousNews Marvel Legends Figure Give-Away Contest

JayC

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marvelousnews is awesome for offering these opportunities! As someone ekse mentioned, I have yet to see most of these thanks to American retailers' distribution schema (I no longer blame Hasbro, its gotta be careless Toy Dept managers). Anyhow, I am dying for that Deadpool wave. I have seen all but one of the Venom wave in person recently, and it looks good. The packaging for that wave truly does make it stand out. As for the SP//DR wave, there are some soon to be classic Legends in there methinks. Bottom Line: Hasbro is nailing it since mid 2017, and I am excited for how the rest of 2019s waves shape up!

I think this is such a great opportunity!  I love Marvel Legends but there have been so many waves released this year and it’s not only difficult to track them all down but it’s a very expensive hobby!  I’ve started seeing images of the Walgreens exclusive Thing and Magik figures hitting the shelves so I’m thinking I may have to start toy-hunting!  Anyone have a favorite exclusive?

On September 25, 2018 at 11:58 AM, Supersmashfox64 said:

Not really a huge venom guy, but I'll be DARNED if those aren't the most attractive looking boxes I've ever seen on a Marvel Legend! It's ridiculous! They just draw the eye so well! Amazing what a little inverted color can do! 

AGREE!!!! I hate loving those boxes so much! I'm usually an open-and-throwawaythepackage kinda collector, but those white boxes... damn!!!

On 9/25/2018 at 8:42 PM, Magnetotron said:

Marvelousnews is awesome for offering these opportunities! As someone ekse mentioned, I have yet to see most of these thanks to American retailers' distribution schema (I no longer blame Hasbro, its gotta be careless Toy Dept managers). Anyhow, I am dying for that Deadpool wave. I have seen all but one of the Venom wave in person recently, and it looks good. The packaging for that wave truly does make it stand out. As for the SP//DR wave, there are some soon to be classic Legends in there methinks. Bottom Line: Hasbro is nailing it since mid 2017, and I am excited for how the rest of 2019s waves shape up!

I agree! The careless and lazy employees are the problem when it comes to stocking the shelves. At least at Target and Walmart.

I have most of the figures in these waves that i want except for Scream. She has been impossible to find in the wild. Same with the SP//Dr wave. Ordered most of them on-line. So i don't really care about winning but Good luck eveyone.

These giveaways are great!  Thank you for the opportunity!  It’s so hard to find the newer legends in Pittsburgh for whatever reason. I really hope they get better coverage especially the Walgreens exclusives. Even in the better stocked stores it seems like you get one or two shots at getting the figures you want but if you miss it forget about it. The shelves are filled with gwenpool and literally, still!, speed demons. Lol. 

I am extremely humbled by this event & always inspired by your continued support of fellow collectors. Thank you for giving all of us not only the opportunity to obtain some of these figures we may seek but more importantly a chance to be a part of this thriving respectful community. Thanks again, keep up the hard work with your informative vids & good luck to all.

Good luck, I hope I win, if I could choose I guess Id pick the SP/DR, I didnt get all the figures in that one yet, Im waiting to buy some on discounts, but If I win the wave I could complete the BAF. Thanks again for all the giveaways Jay-C.