Marvel Legends Archangel With X-Men Apocalypse BAF Claw Figure Video Review & Images

JayC

Can't watch the review right now, but a few pics of the alternate heads would've been awesome. Maybe a head swap with the previous painted body with one of the unmasked heads even. Specially considering the reviewer had the figures at hand.

Can't wait for this one. Finally preordered ours last night to make sure we actually get him, since the last couple exclusives have been hard to come by in this neck of the woods (still haven't found a Surfer yet). I've always been a big fan of this costume, and being able to own one without spending a huge lump of cash is a nice reality to live in. Plus bonus parts! The unmasked heads are a great incentive, but to be honest, I'm actually really excited to slap that claw on my Poccy.

Hopefully I ll be able to snag this guy at some point. I have limited income at the moment and some of that is going towards some storm collectibles figs that cost a nice dime or two. He will look great next to my apocalypse! 

Have to say I'm perfectly happy with the one I got a few years ago. Never been huge on repaints and I don't need the extra heads.  It was a massive upgrade from the ToyBiz one.

Not only did they include multiple head sculpts, Hasbro went the extra mile and added another part for their awesome Apocalypse BAF. Love the direction Hasbro continues to move in. Really seems like they’re trying to cover the entire Marvel Universe while also addressing the requests of the fan base.

This figure is a must have. Still need that Apcalypse wave, but thsi is awesome. I got what erivera94 said about the price and that is mainly a reissue with Adam Warlock and Magus heads. But looks at those wings! and lots of us couldn't get the previously release and the SDCC exclusive.  So in the end this figure is as good as it could possibly be.  Sure it would benefit a lot from the new bodies that hasbro has developed after this one, however sometimes we have to be happy with what we get and keep in mind that lots of collectors (me included) don't get figures like this easy and have to jump lots of hoops to get one. 

44 minutes ago, Falls22 said:

I do like the claw accessory but wish they would have gave at least two other pieces for Apocalypse. Maybe like a gun or sword of some kind? But all in all seems pretty cool. 

I agree! I saw some people use the big quad-blaster from the Titus BAf on Apocalypse and it looked pretty good! If hasbro could give us a remolded/repainted version of that I think that would round it out a bit!

3 hours ago, Falls22 said:

I do like the claw accessory but wish they would have gave at least two other pieces for Apocalypse. Maybe like a gun or sword of some kind? But all in all seems pretty cool. 

Maybe we ll see others down the line? I mean I doubt it, one could only hope tho. I like when they do this where they add a variation to a recent released BAF in another wave like they did with Onslaught. As long as it pertains to that character in that whoever is buying xmen is most likely going to want onslaught.. whoever bought apocalypse is most likely going to want one of his biggest horsemen as well. Dont make me buy a character I would most likely never buy for that add on part. 

16 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Maybe we ll see others down the line? I mean I doubt it, one could only hope tho. I like when they do this where they add a variation to a recent released BAF in another wave like they did with Onslaught. As long as it pertains to that character in that whoever is buying xmen is most likely going to want onslaught.. whoever bought apocalypse is most likely going to want one of his biggest horsemen as well. Dont make me buy a character I would most likely never buy for that add on part. 

Yeah totally it’s cool, just hoped for more, but I guess if you’re picky enough you could say that about any figure. Lol