Marvel Legends Archangel With X-Men Apocalypse BAF Claw Figure Video Review & Images

JayC

Looking forward to this figure, I was happy with the old one but the minor changed theyve made like the more vibrant colors, the change of feet and hands, the metallic wings and the extra heads make this IMO a better figure, it´d be cool if they also re-release somehow the SDCC X-Force version (though id want that to be a regular priced figure, it doesnt need all the extra heads), 

On 9/27/2018 at 4:43 AM, Falls22 said:

Whoa! That’s a really good idea! It works perfect for him! 

I saw someone on youtube use the ML Death's Head right arm instead and looks cool as well.

Why couldn't we get something like this instead of us having to custom?

Image result for marvel apocalypse statue

Got this bad boy over the weekend, and I have to say, he's everything I could have wanted and more. The wings alone are beautifully shiny, and I'm hesitant to let him be anywhere that his wings might get scratched. Needless to say, he's not getting displayed in full until I get a solid flight stand for him (hooray for living in earthquake country).

Currently have him displayed with his unmasked head, for full-on 90s goodness.

A note for others who have preordered him through Gamestop, I was at a trade show this weekend, and overheard a couple conversations about how he's being pushed back/delayed at Gamestop, for whatever reason. I have no way to substantiate this, but figured I should pass the word along.

On 9/28/2018 at 2:39 PM, fleskz said:

When do the other 4 horsemen come out? Picking this up for sure. if only for apocalypse arm

I doubt we'll ever get the other Horsemen, but it's not impossible. The Death head in here is a very welcome addition! With almost no new tooling (just the Apocalypse claw, I think), they really made this a great release! As some have stated, more Apocalypse arms/weapons would be nice; what I'd REALLY like to see, though, is an alternate closed-mouth head for Apocalypse included with another figure in the near future.