Marvel Studios The First Ten Years Iron Man 3 Marvel Legends 6" Figure 3-Pack Video Review & Image Gallery

JayC

Today I take a look at the new Amazon exclusive Marvel Studios The First Ten Years 6" Marvel Legends Iron Man 3 figure 3-pack from Hasbro. This set includes figures of Pepper Potts with alternate Iron Man armor arm, Hot Rod Iron Man and The Mandarin who is also known as Trevor.

Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY!

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack34.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack35.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack36.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack37.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack38.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack39.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack40.jpg

Marvel-Legends-MCU-Iron-Man-3-Figure-3-Pack41.jpg

I agree with you Jay. This set is very disappointing.  They should have given us a regular Pepper.  Would be cooler if they have used another armor like the Bones one and the best thing of the set is TRevor, but overall I don't think is worth it. 

I always wanted that Mandarin figure when Hasbro showed it off many years ago, and now they’ve found a way to finally give it to us! It looks good in person, but until I get it in my hands I won’t really know what I think about it yet. It seems really cool and I can “pretend” he is the Real Mandarin like we all wanted him to be. 

Mine came in a few days ago, haven't brought myself to opening it yet. Gotta build on my Iron Man setup and the Pepper head will be great, I just hope she doesn't get a rerelease... still gotta grab a "Disco" suit to complete the Hall of Armors, or lack there of for MLs. And maybe that variant Mk V back when, kinda looks like a "Bones" armor. Still debating on the 10 yrs IM 2-pack...

I really wanted mandarin to come with a beer or something that would have been awesome, I remember the old version from 2013 he was going to get a sword or something like that but it would have been awesome with a beer can haha. Hopefully we get the other Ironman armors eventually and also whiplash, drones, and Sam Rockwell’s Justin hammer

This isn't a bad set, but the price is a bit steep for what you get. There are 3 regular-sized figures and 2 accessories. If these were released separately, they'd be $19.99 each. I love that Hasbro is going back and filling in holes from past MCU Films in Marvel Legends, but I don't like the inflated MSRPs for many of the 10th. Anniversary sets- this, and the $49.99 2-packs in particular- especially since there is a lot of reused tooling. I'm going to wait and see on this one- it's a buy at $50.00 for me.