New Images From The Third Season Of 'Daredevil'

Outsiders

Netflix has revealed new images from the third season of Daredevil, which premieres on October 19th.  In the images, you can see Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil, Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page and Vincent D’Onofrio as Wilson Fisk aka The Kingpin.

The third season of Marvel’s Daredevil sees the return of Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil. Also returning for the series are Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page, with Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson, and Vincent D’Onofrio back as Wilson Fisk aka The Kingpin. Newcomers to the series include Wilson Bethel (Hart of Dixie) as an FBI agent and Joanne Whalley (The Borgias, Gossip Girl, Wolf Hall) as Sister Maggie aka Daredevil’s mother.

Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3 will premiere on Netflix on October 19th, 2018. The third season of Marvel’s Daredevil is Executive Produced by series Oleson and Drew Goddard (The Cabin in the Woods), along with Jeph Loeb and Jim Chory. Marvel’s Daredevil is produced by Marvel Television in association with ABC Studios for Netflix.

345_RINGSIDE_309_Unit_00610R-1.jpg

042_RINGSIDE_303_Unit_02238R.jpg

069_RINGSIDE_301_Unit_01676R5.jpg

095_RINGSIDE_306_Unit_01246R.jpg

155_RINGSIDE_313_Unit_00495R.jpg

319_RINGSIDE_302_Unit_00512R.jpg

4 hours ago, Falls22 said:

With them giving Kingpin his white suit and Matt goin back to his black is this going to be the last season for Daredevil? Or the 2nd to last? What do you guys think? 

I hope it’s not the last, but I know there’s been some talks about Netflix losing future Marvel streaming series due to Disney starting their own streaming service (lame). I haven’t followed the story, so I don’t have any details, maybe someone else has heard more.

That said, love the return of Kingpin as the primary antagonist. Really looking forward to season 3 and seeing how it picks up after the Defenders. The other series have just glossed over that conclusion, barely referencing it and immediately moving on.

Can't wait for this! The perfect end to the best TV Series Marvel has to offer.

They can try get us to watch all those other spin offs and side shows but really, this is the only one that matters. It stands on its own with a brilliantly dedicated story, no excess introduction of other characters and just good old grounded grit that the movies don't do.

Glad Daredevil started with a bang and so grateful and ready to see it end with an applause.

2 hours ago, JKenbok said:

Im stooooked for this. Keep that grittiness Netflix I love it. Kingpin is f*ckin scary in the show. It’s gonna be intense. I agree best marvel universe Netflix show by far. 

Yea, the Kingpin is portrayed perfectly. I was skeptical in the beginning of the series, but after he crushed a head with a car door, I was sold. That’s my Kingpin.

22 hours ago, Outsiders said:

Netflix has revealed new images from the third season of Daredevil, which premieres on October 19th.  In the images, you can see Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil, Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page and Vincent D’Onofrio as Wilson Fisk aka The Kingpin.

The third season of Marvel’s Daredevil sees the return of Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil. Also returning for the series are Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page, with Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson, and Vincent D’Onofrio back as Wilson Fisk aka The Kingpin. Newcomers to the series include Wilson Bethel (Hart of Dixie) as an FBI agent and Joanne Whalley (The Borgias, Gossip Girl, Wolf Hall) as Sister Maggie aka Daredevil’s mother.

Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3 will premiere on Netflix on October 19th, 2018. The third season of Marvel’s Daredevil is Executive Produced by series Oleson and Drew Goddard (The Cabin in the Woods), along with Jeph Loeb and Jim Chory. Marvel’s Daredevil is produced by Marvel Television in association with ABC Studios for Netflix.

345_RINGSIDE_309_Unit_00610R-1.jpg

042_RINGSIDE_303_Unit_02238R.jpg

069_RINGSIDE_301_Unit_01676R5.jpg

095_RINGSIDE_306_Unit_01246R.jpg

155_RINGSIDE_313_Unit_00495R.jpg

319_RINGSIDE_302_Unit_00512R.jpg

This has everything to be the best season of the show so far. Can't wait for a real trailer