More Covers For Uncanny X-Men #1 Including The Action Figure Variant

JayC

Marvel Comics has released images for more variant covers for their upcoming Uncanny X-Men #1 including the action figure variant by John Tyler Christopher and one by Rob Liefeld. Also shown below is the variant cover by Jen Barte

This November, UNCANNY X-MEN returns with a new ongoing series, bringing together nearly every mutant left on earth in a story that threatens to destroy them. It’s an epic tale of mystery and tragic disappearance, with an adventure so earth-shattering, it could very well be the X-Men’s FINAL mission!

Don’t miss UNCANNY X-MEN #1, coming this November to local comic shops - X-MEN DISASSEMBLED will have fans talking for years to come!

UNCANNY X-MEN #1 (SEP180791)
Written by KELLY THOMPSON, ED BRISSON and MATTHEW ROSENBERG
Art by MAHMUD ASRAR, MARK BAGLEY and MIRKO COLAK
Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
UNCANNY X-MEN CHRISTOPHER ACTION FIGURE PARTY VAR (SEP180795)
UNCANNY X-MEN LIEFELD VAR (SEP180801)
UNCANNY X-MEN BARTEL VAR (SEP180792)
On Sale 11/14/18

UNCANNY001_JTC_CVR.jpg

UNCANNY001_LIEFELD_VAR.jpg

UNCANNY001_VAR_BARTEL__scaled_800.jpg

2 hours ago, StinkyMonkey said:

Yikes... Psylocke is terrible looking now. Why would they ruin such an awesome iconic character by undoing her wild backstory??? One of the best things to ever happen to Psylocke was her transformation into a new body. I don’t understand what the motivation behind doing this.. 

I also hated it. Thank God Hasbro released her figure before that. About the why they did it, I have some ideas. In the world we live in now, some guys at Marvel though thea perhaps she was like "culture appropriation"  or something like that. To me, Psylocke will always be  the purple haired ninja in a bathing suit like uniform.  

Wow maybe I was wrong and this is the new look. I really like the cannonball and Bishop look but...yikes. I don’t know about this Psylocke. People need to stop being so hysterical about the cultural appropriation thing if that’s wha it is, which makes sense. . It’s so much nonsense. We can’t influence each other and share  and be inspired anymore? 

On 9/27/2018 at 9:49 AM, StinkyMonkey said:

Yikes... Psylocke is terrible looking now. Why would they ruin such an awesome iconic character by undoing her wild backstory??? One of the best things to ever happen to Psylocke was her transformation into a new body. I don’t understand what the motivation behind doing this.. 

Not to keep harping on this.. but it really does bother me. I really loved the way they developed Psylocke, much like that of Archangel, Beast, Rogue.. etc. This CTRL-Z change is lame. Besides the fact they remove all curves from Betsy.. where are her hips? No disrespect to anyone when I say this, but they now draw her like she is a trans woman. Her original body before the blue bathing suit had hips and curves. I just don’t understand.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:01 AM, jacobvt98 said:

So are the Action Figure Variant Covers just strictly an alternate front cover of the comic book or do they actually make these figures for real? Because these look awesome!

I have always wanted them to make actual figures based off of the the action figure covers. I could see them doing a line based on that. I really think people would buy them too!