New Images And Two New Movie Clips From 'Venom'

Outsiders

Sony Pictures has released a new set of images and two new movie clips.

One of Marvel's greatest and most complex characters takes center stage as Eddie Brock (Tom Hardy) becomes the host for the alien symbiote Venom. As a journalist, Eddie has been trying to take down the notorious founder of the Life Foundation, genius Carlton Drake (Riz Ahmed) - and that obsession ruined his career and his relationship with his girlfriend, Anne Weying (Michelle Williams). Upon investigating one of Drake's experiments, the alien Venom merges with Eddie's body, and he suddenly has incredible new superpowers, as well as the chance to do just about whatever he wants. Twisted, dark, unpredictable, and fueled by rage, Venom leaves Eddie wrestling to control dangerous abilities that he also finds empowering and intoxicating. As Eddie and Venom need each other to get what they're looking for, they become more and more intertwined - where does Eddie end and Venom begin?

Venom stars Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Riz Ahmed, Jenny Slate, Scott Haze, Reid Scott

Release: October 5th, 2018

32124-9879-25502.jpg

1040-11704-14010.jpg

3911-2807-20255.jpg

5232-6500-25851.jpg

6067-15719-15398.jpg

7068-11285-20507.jpg

10337-31798-17478.jpg

10902-17580-30569.jpg

14244-6995-14867.jpg

17835-23111-11769.jpg

22960-32465-8997.jpg

23326-9911-259.jpg

25563-5753-8313.jpg

27135-3471-25901.jpg

27592-27566-25553.jpg

31154-1790-19436.jpg

4 hours ago, Supersmashfox64 said:

The thing I trust most about this movie is Tom Hardy. He's an excellent actor. Don't know that I can say for the premise of the film just yet, but I trust Tom to give it his all.

I’m with you. I’d rather have Venom be reintroduced as an official part of the MCU, but I’m liking Tom Hardy’s portrayal. I’m also enjoying the discussions between Eddie and the Symbiote. The overall movie may suck, but this Venom is a far better version than Eric Foreman with shark teeth. The reference to the Daily Globe and New York in the clip was a nice add in, leaves a possible opening for the inclusion of Spider-Man down the road.

Just really wish they managed to put Venom in the MCU, maybe they are waiting to see if the movie is a hit an then do that. 

Venom without Spidey is just wrong. 

13 minutes ago, FASVB said:

Just really wish they managed to put Venom in the MCU, maybe they are waiting to see if the movie is a hit an then do that. 

Venom without Spidey is just wrong. 

I think you’re right. If this is successful, Marvel Studios may find a way to integrate this version of Venom in. They’ve already made one deal with Sony and Sony has made it clear that they want this movie to be part of MCU Spider-Man.

Im so mixed with this movie. The idea that they changed his origin is weird but at the same time the fact that venom has the spotlight, how could you make it not entertaining to watch? Im a diehard venom fan so im very torn about all of this. 

6 hours ago, GojiBill said:

I think you’re right. If this is successful, Marvel Studios may find a way to integrate this version of Venom in. They’ve already made one deal with Sony and Sony has made it clear that they want this movie to be part of MCU Spider-Man.

If Sony wants money they will do it. 

On 9/28/2018 at 12:47 AM, Supersmashfox64 said:

The thing I trust most about this movie is Tom Hardy. He's an excellent actor. Don't know that I can say for the premise of the film just yet, but I trust Tom to give it his all.

Same here. Still not too convinced of a Venom movie without Spiderman, but I trust Toma Hardy's acting will make it good.

I am actually more excited about Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio. Just saw some pictures of him in the set.

DoYDb2KXsAATaIu.jpg

ghjtgyk.PNG

Just watched the movie and I will say that is way better than I expected. I actually had a lot of fun  and the action scenes are great. Weird no to see him shooting webs, but they used something similar.  There are great easter eggs and the post credit scenes are great. There is one in the mid credits and another in the very end. 

Go watch guys!