Marvel Legends A.I.M. Soldier Figure 2-Pack Video Review & Images

JayC

Another awesome review, thanks. As stated in the other forum, these figures look great...but would A.I.M. really plaster their name all over their standard issue soldier rifles? Are they rebranding to stay relevant in this age of Hydra and H.I.V.E.?

At least we don’t have to scramble and go broke to army build anymore. Before this release it was “good “luck” finding an aim figure for less than 40 bucks. I really hope to see Hasbro keep up with these two packs. A Hand two pack would be awesome. 

Really cool pack! Hopefully I can get my hands on one. 

I kind of wish they would have given us two of the Standard soldiers in the yellow jumpsuit, but the 2nd style with paladin body is growing more and more on me.

I like all the different head options gives a lot of possibilities when doing displays! But if I get these they most likely just be sporting the bee keeper head. 

22 hours ago, americamgl said:

For real. I missed out on the ToyBiz one. Wish we could get a Modok instead. Need him for some MVC displaying!!!

Wait and see. It will come eventually. But ask them, they tend to listen to fans. 

This is a good pack. I think it's cool that Hasbro is doing this and it is great for army building and photography. Overall the Hydra pack is a little better ad I feel like the Paladin head was put there to fill the package. 

I hate those fake NERF guns, but for AIM fit very well.  Just that pistol that sees off. 

On 9/29/2018 at 2:07 PM, JKenbok said:

At least we don’t have to scramble and go broke to army build anymore. Before this release it was “good “luck” finding an aim figure for less than 40 bucks. I really hope to see Hasbro keep up with these two packs. A Hand two pack would be awesome. 

Preach! I need a Hand two pack now! I've been putting off buying some Articulated Icons red ninjas in hopes that Hasbro will hook us up with a Hand army-builder

22 hours ago, Supersmashfox64 said:

Preach! I need a Hand two pack now! I've been putting off buying some Articulated Icons red ninjas in hopes that Hasbro will hook us up with a Hand army-builder

Right?!  Got my fingers crossed. I did not skip out on the articulated icons but the scale is not perfect. They work for some figures we’ll and not so much for others. But I really think we will see a hand two-pack. It would also be cool to see maybe some suited goons or various mercs or something. 

Nice! Hasbro is doing a solid job so far with the recycled-parts army-building 2-packs. I don't like the color scheme of the weapons, but other than that, great reuse of parts. And I echo what others have said- we need Hand Ninjas! Maybe a 2-pack of red ones, and another two pack with one white, and one black. I know that, a handful of years ago, Hasbro showed some photos of a potential new MODOK release (when they showed photo(s) of the "diapered" Fin Fang Foom repaint)- so, it's on their radar, at least. Anyone have a photo of it?

On 10/2/2018 at 10:47 AM, JKenbok said:

Right?!  Got my fingers crossed. I did not skip out on the articulated icons but the scale is not perfect. They work for some figures we’ll and not so much for others. But I really think we will see a hand two-pack. It would also be cool to see maybe some suited goons or various mercs or something. 

YES! Yeah, I'll probably get some Articulated Icons just due to impatience. Lol. But yeah, some suited goons or gangsters would be sick! I'd also love for them to make a new suited body, one that's a little bulkier and one that's really large for characters like Tombstone. It would help add variety as well as allow for a long of customization options. 

8 hours ago, Supersmashfox64 said:

YES! Yeah, I'll probably get some Articulated Icons just due to impatience. Lol. But yeah, some suited goons or gangsters would be sick! I'd also love for them to make a new suited body, one that's a little bulkier and one that's really large for characters like Tombstone. It would help add variety as well as allow for a long of customization options. 

Yes that would be great!  A pin-striped or a white suit too. But definitely a bit bulkier one could work for so many characters. Good call

• 3 weeks later...

I just got mine. I love how many little customization options are in this pack! I'm not super-crazy about the Paladin reuse. It works way better than I expected, but I probably would've rather just had two scientists. All in all, though, I'm pretty pleased. I like it at least as much as the Hydra pack.

I completely agree we need Hand ninjas now. I would definitely buy a few of those.