Spidey78

Marvel Legends Custom Havok by God of War Customs

On 10/27/2018 at 9:05 PM, logandelanoche said:

Looks like a lot of great sculpt work on the jacket. My hat off to you. What head did you use? It looks familiar but I can’t place it.

Looks like multiple man.

Nice sculpt work. Yes I recognize the multiple man face. I recently used some sculpy to repair one of my figures when the hand just broke off. its the second one of this line of figures to break on me. May need to go back later and use some hot glue also. Just hate when that happens.

shazam001.jpg

shazam003.jpg

shazam006.jpg

shazam008.jpg

shazam011.jpg

shazam013.jpg

shazam015.jpg

Wow... Special thanks to Marvelous News for featuring my Havok custom. I can't remember the base figure now but it's probably Blackbolt or something like that. The head is Multiple Man modified to utilize Cyclops hair. The upper body /jacket, collar and sleeves is completely sculpted. The knee down is Scourge. He was hand painted using Testors Model Masters Acrylic Paints. You can see the process on my FB page @God of War Customs and on IG @god_of_war_customs

Thanks and "Make Mine Marvel"

Excelsior!!!

RIP: Stan Lee

Wow, that’s a really nice custom man! I can’t imagine how much work and detail it took to make that jacket and the sleeves on this guy. 

Made this custom Doctor Spectrum some time ago, used a Guardians of the Galaxy figure Vance Astro, added the color scheme. Never found a suitable chest piece just a cutout for now. 

spectrum2.jpg

spectrum3.jpg

spectrum4.jpg

Squadron Supreme18.jpg

Squadron Supreme19.jpg