Re-Edit 1/6 Scale Comic Book Based Iron Spider Figure From Sentinel

JayC

Overseas company Sentinel has released official images for their upcoming Marvel Comics based Re-Edit 1/6 Scale Iron Spider figure set for release in December.

The figure which will stand around 11" tall includes diecast and cloth elements parts for the outfit costume as well as interchangeable hands and removable/articulated mechanical spider legs that attach to the back. Check out the images below. You can pre-order this figure now at HobbyLinkJapan.com.

Sentinel-Iron-Spider-Comic-01.jpg

Sentinel-Iron-Spider-Comic-02.jpg

Sentinel-Iron-Spider-Comic-03.jpg

Sentinel-Iron-Spider-Comic-04.jpg

Sentinel-Iron-Spider-Comic-05.jpg

Sentinel-Iron-Spider-Comic-06.jpg

Sentinel-Iron-Spider-Comic-07.jpg

Sentinel-Iron-Spider-Comic-08.jpg

Sentinel-Iron-Spider-Comic-09.jpg

Sentinel-Iron-Spider-Comic-10.jpg

Sentinel-Iron-Spider-Comic-11.jpg

This is an amazing figure. Very comic book accurate. Sentinel does amazing pieces. They are on the pricy side, but if you can afford go for it. I barely can pay for my SHF Iron Man. Would be awesome if Bandai also made comic figures. 

Wow! This thing looks sick! Always loved the Iron Spider design! Was really hoping they would use a design more like this in the MCU films. The Iron Spider suit in the MCU looks a lot more like the Ben Reilly Spider-suit to me. Still one of my favorite designs, just interesting that they kinda blended those two together rather than going with something more like this.

This figure looks amazing, Im really digging the armor pannel style they put in the mold of the suit, its a bit out of my price range and I dont really collect 1/6 scale figures, but Its still a great looking figure. I really hope Marvel Legends of Mafex do a 1/12 Comic book style Iron Spider soon (included with articulated legs not like the ML MCU version that didnt come with the spider legs accesories).