Marvel Gamerverse 3.75" Figure 2-Packs Up For Pre-Order At BBTS

JayC

Marvel Gamerverse 3.75" Figure 2-Packs Up For Pre-Order At BBTS

Jay Cochran - October 01, 2018 [ edit post ]
Imagine the action as the heroes and villains of the Marvel Universe face off with these Marvel Gamerverse two-packs.

Taneleer Tiva, known as The Collector, is a member of the Elders of the Universe whose primary pursuit is collecting and (sometimes insatiable) hoarding. He tasks players, known as Summoners, with collecting heroes and villains such as Civil Warrior, the Captain America of an alternate Earth ravaged by civil war.

Heroes and villains of the Marvel and Capcom universes collide in the Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite.

Trained extensively in the art of combat and espionage and outfitted with state-of-the-art tech, Natasha Romanova is the super spy known as Black Widow. Ryu won the Street Fighter martial arts tournament to test his skill, starting a never ending quest for self-improvement.

After learning that with great power there must also come great responsibility, Peter Parker becomes the crime-fighting super hero called the Amazing Spider-Man. The web crawler takes to the streets of the Big Apple to face villains like Mister Negative, the ruthless gang leader of the Inner Demons and one of the most dangerous threats to ever sweep through the city. You can pre-order these now at BigBadToyStore.com.

The Collector figure

Civil Warrior figure
Shield
Effect piece

Black Widow figure
2 Pistols

Ryu figure
Alternate hands
Effect piece with stand

PS4 Spider-Man figure
Web effect piece

Mister Negative figure

Marvel-Legends-Gameverse-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Gameverse-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Gameverse-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Gameverse-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Gameverse-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Gameverse-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Gameverse-07.jpg

Agree with everyone else, not sure why 3.75” line is still getting attention from Hasbro. The releases are sporadic at best and I’m always seeing them being clearanced out at retailers. It’s a shame too, because the characters and designs look great. 

I have to say, these look pretty awful overall. Ive seen and have some of hasbros really great 3.75 figs and these are in no way great looking. Also its kind of a shame that these are just teaser figs. As in dont expect any more figures coming from the spiderman or marvel vs capcom properties. One shots i suppose would be a better terminology. 

The Civil Warrior & Collector pack looks pretty nice actually. I would love 6-inch versions of those. (If Hasbro is watching.) The Spider-man and Mr. Negative Pack is good for what it is, but isn't all that exciting. The BW is from the 2012 Avengers movie. Which is a good mold, but they could have given us a different character to go with Ryu. Since we already have that same BW figure 3 times now! They could have given us a better Captain Marvel, Venom, or if we were lucky a Dormammu! But I don't collect the 3.75 in figures anymore so I will most likely pass on these and save my money for the Legends. 

I got the Ryu/BW set.  I wish they just did SF2 2 packs though as I got it just for Ryu.  The quality seems not as good though.  I wasn't interested in the Collector 2-pack and they didn't have the Mister Negative/Spiderman pack at the TRU I went to.

Oh, and FYI, they are available at TRU Canada for any Canadian folk out there looking for these.

Hasbro has been so weird and inconsistent with allowing their products to be pre-ordered online. Some items can be ordered months before release, some items are listed shortly before release, and some items are listed for preorders AFTER they have been released to brick-and-mortar retail. These have been at Meijer for a little while, based on online reports. BBTS used to be able to list almost everything well before it was released; I wonder why Hasbro has gotten so weird and inconsistent with e-tailers...?

On 10/2/2018 at 2:01 AM, EvilHayato said:

I have to say, these look pretty awful overall. Ive seen and have some of hasbros really great 3.75 figs and these are in no way great looking. Also its kind of a shame that these are just teaser figs. As in dont expect any more figures coming from the spiderman or marvel vs capcom properties. One shots i suppose would be a better terminology. 

I agree. They seem rushed. Meanwhile Star Wars in this scale are getting better. 

On 10/1/2018 at 7:51 PM, GojiBill said:

Agree with everyone else, not sure why 3.75” line is still getting attention from Hasbro. The releases are sporadic at best and I’m always seeing them being clearanced out at retailers. It’s a shame too, because the characters and designs look great. 

Yeah, I stoppede collecting a long time ago. But if they put the right ones out, I would still pick a few up. They got apocalypse right, years before the 6" versions.

8 hours ago, fleskz said:

Yeah, I stoppede collecting a long time ago. But if they put the right ones out, I would still pick a few up. They got apocalypse right, years before the 6" versions.

Yea, some had great looks and sculpts. That Apocalypse was perfect, would love to see that design on a larger scale.