Marvel Legends Archangel Figure Video Review & Images

JayC

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JayC The wrong video review is posted. Its ERiveras and not Sharts. Also I really really want this damn thing, if not for archangel but how he looks with Apocalypse and that new apoc hand! 

25 minutes ago, Hogun said:

I only started collecting Marvel Legends in 2017. So I'm glad Hasbro is giving us newer collectors a chance at getting their older figures instead of having to buy them for an exorbitant price in the secondary market. I already have it pre-ordered.

Agreed - their habit of rereleasing older figures and BAFs as store exclusives has been great. Their Walmart exclusive Thanos was even better than the original BAF.

21 minutes ago, GojiBill said:

Agreed - their habit of rereleasing older figures and BAFs as store exclusives has been great. Their Walmart exclusive Thanos was even better than the original BAF.

That Thanos was great too and I really wanted that Thanos BAF at the time but the wave was butt to me. I m glad I dodged that bullet and got the far superior version. 

27 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

That Thanos was great too and I really wanted that Thanos BAF at the time but the wave was butt to me. I m glad I dodged that bullet and got the far superior version. 

I’ve actually made it a habit to wait out the BAFs now. I’ve been lucky so far, either Hasbro releases them again as an exclusive or I find them at a dealer for a reasonable price. I recently found the Toy Biz Onslaught BAF at a flea market for $35, which I thought was a great deal. With me collecting on a budget, I can’t afford to buy an entire line to get the BAF I want. Have to employ other tactics.

12 hours ago, Falls22 said:

I always love Sharts reviews, but after watching his and Eriveras review I thought of another accessory hasbro could have given us. 

His collapsed Wings! 

Like with the MU version. That would have really pushed this set over the top. 

Hey if you go on eBay and search archangel retracted wings, loosecollector has an awesome custom piece on sale that fits perfectly. But be quick!  They’re selling fast!

I’m really happy I didn’t pull the trigger when people were selling the hit monkey version for 80 bucks!  I’m super happy with this figure and I’m excited to see Hasbro adding in some baf pieces in figures outside of the original line. Hope to see more of that. 

48 minutes ago, JKenbok said:

Hey if you go on eBay and search archangel retracted wings, loosecollector has an awesome custom piece on sale that fits perfectly. But be quick!  They’re selling fast!

Oh wow! Thanks for letting me know! I checked it out and that is a really awesome piece! 

But still, Hasbro should have given us the accessories we needed for this figure instead of me having to go and buy custom parts. 

Especially this being the 2nd time they’re releasing this and for $30 dollars! 

13 hours ago, GojiBill said:

I’ve actually made it a habit to wait out the BAFs now. I’ve been lucky so far, either Hasbro releases them again as an exclusive or I find them at a dealer for a reasonable price. I recently found the Toy Biz Onslaught BAF at a flea market for $35, which I thought was a great deal. With me collecting on a budget, I can’t afford to buy an entire line to get the BAF I want. Have to employ other tactics.

Typically I dont even attack a baf unless I like a good 80% of the wave. If I dont I either just pass on the BAF altogether or I find a way to obtain it either with sales or buy it outright(havent bought one by themselves yet tho). Hasbro hasnt really re-released many BAFs tho. I count 3 in total but I suspect we may see more in the future. At first I read that as the hasbro onslaught and was like hell yeah thats a great deal! but then as Im replying I see its the TB one, which it is nice, I love mine, but the plastic and the fact that they had to downsize it lowers its coolness for me. Altho when that wave originally came out I was crapping my pants over my favorite xmen villain finally getting a badass figure and the wave was stupendous for the time as well. All villains. That never happens. Im collecting on a budget too so I tend to celebrate when I see more MCU figures coming out (I dont collect MCU) so my wallet takes a sigh of relief. 

11 hours ago, Falls22 said:

Oh wow! Thanks for letting me know! I checked it out and that is a really awesome piece! 

But still, Hasbro should have given us the accessories we needed for this figure instead of me having to go and buy custom parts. 

Especially this being the 2nd time they’re releasing this and for $30 dollars! 

Very true I can’t argue that. But that is a good price for a custom piece that nice huh?  And the shipping didn’t take too long either. This was months ago and it just recently popped back up. I got it back then for my x-force archangel. 

4 hours ago, JKenbok said:

Very true I can’t argue that. But that is a good price for a custom piece that nice huh?  And the shipping didn’t take too long either. This was months ago and it just recently popped back up. I got it back then for my x-force archangel. 

If you got the $20 to spend for it, I’d say do it! It looks really good and gives Archangel a really menacing look too. I might get one when I get some extra $$$. 

16 hours ago, Falls22 said:

If you got the $20 to spend for it, I’d say do it! It looks really good and gives Archangel a really menacing look too. I might get one when I get some extra $$$. 

Watch Hasbro release a set of retracted wings as an extra with another x-men figure lol. It always happens to me when I spend money on a custom piece. Like I spent a pretty penny for a real nice hydra Bob custom head and they just announced that one is coming with the new Deadpool that looks very similar to what I bought. it always happens to me when I spend money on a custom piece. Like I spent a pretty penny for a real nice hydra Bob custom head and they just announced that one is coming with the new Deadpool that looks very similar to what I bought  

2 hours ago, JKenbok said:

Watch Hasbro release a set of retracted wings as an extra with another x-men figure lol. It always happens to me when I spend money on a custom piece. Like I spent a pretty penny for a real nice hydra Bob custom head and they just announced that one is coming with the new Deadpool that looks very similar to what I bought. it always happens to me when I spend money on a custom piece. Like I spent a pretty penny for a real nice hydra Bob custom head and they just announced that one is coming with the new Deadpool that looks very similar to what I bought  

Yeah I just saw the Bob! Super cool been wanting one for a while. And Yeah that’s usually how it goes! Lol maybe I’ll wait on those collapses wings. Lol

• 3 weeks later...