Marvel Legends Gamerverse 6" PS4 Spider-Man Hitting Canada On November 1

JayC

Looks like Canadians may be able to get their hands on the upcoming 6" Marvel Legends Gamerverse PS4 Spider-Man before us in the United States. EBGames in Canada has the figure now listed with a November 1, 2018 release date. Here in the US the figure will be a Gamestop exclusive and currently they list the figure with a December 30, 2018 release. It's possible the 12/30 release date is just a placeholder but it wouldn't be the first time a Marvel Legends figure saw release in Canada before the US. A new package image for the figure has also surfaced on social media. We aren't sure of the original source of it but you can check it our below.

PS4-Spider-Man-01.jpg

My roommate just played through the game this past weekend! He thought when he got the game he would want to play using the more classic suit, but he was always telling me how he keeps coming back to the game-design suit. It really is a very aesthetically pleasing design! So even though the figure is just a repaint, the design is just very eye-catching. The packaging for this fig looks awesome too! 

It's a sharp costume, and the figure looks good. I wonder if (in The USA) this will stay a GameStop exclusive? The Back in Black Deadpool was announced as a GameStop exclusive, and it popped up there first, but a few months later, it was everywhere. This will be a high-demand figure, with the popularity of the game- it would make sense for it to do the same; "premiering" at GameStop, but making its way to other stores in the not-too-distant future.

4 hours ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

It's a sharp costume, and the figure looks good. I wonder if (in The USA) this will stay a GameStop exclusive? The Back in Black Deadpool was announced as a GameStop exclusive, and it popped up there first, but a few months later, it was everywhere. This will be a high-demand figure, with the popularity of the game- it would make sense for it to do the same; "premiering" at GameStop, but making its way to other stores in the not-too-distant future.

That's very true. I didn't remember the Back in Black DP. I hope this becomes available at other places. Gamestop's ML are a bit more expensive and I have only seen them go on sale once to $18.00.

Yeah. This is a nice figure, with a few accessories, and no BAF piece. I'm happy to pay $19.99 or so for it. 

I think the "Gamerverse" 3.75" Spidey/Negative Man 2-pack was first promoted as a GameStop exclusive... and seems to have shown up at Meijer, first, along with the other 2 new Gamerverse 2-packs. Hard to predict how things will pan out sometimes.

I like this figure just because of how cool and fresh the costume is! I don’t have the game, but what ive seen is amazing! And this figure looks pretty good too. Though I wish they’d have given it a different head sculpt. More accurate to the game. But for what it is it’s alright with me. 

Just wish Ganestop would stop selling their figures overprice! A regular legend is like $22.99 while the MCU 10 year figures are $29.99! Wish they could somehow figure out how to keep them as the same price as everywhere else.