Bespin refugee

NYCC 2018 - New Marvel Legends Reveals

Only Shang Chi I would buy is his classic 70s look. That figure should come with at least 8 sets of kung Fu hands & 2 alternate head sculpts. Just like Spiderman, in my book he will always be a solo player, not a team member of the Avengers. That buttwipe Bendis just wanted to sell more comics by throwing in all the big names  & his favorites into the Avengers after he disassembled them.  Wolvy is always just an X-man for me, Ironfist & Powerman just that  & Doc Strange either solo or as a member of the Defenders which with the addition of Nighthawk, just leaves a classic Hulk left to do for a classic Defenders team. With as many obscure characters that Hasbro has given us such as classic comic versions of the Jackal , Prowler & now Night thrasher, I really hope they plan on making more classic Avengers such as Swordsman, Yellowjacket, & 1st app Wonderman & Falcon. I'd also like to see them finally finish making all the core members of Alpha Flight, we have never  had 6' versions of NorthStar/Aurora, Shaman & Snowbird, they are long over due as is a newer, better articulated Puck. 

Shang Chi statue.jpg

Just when I thought I could finish my Jubilee custom after 2 years :( Glad to see Hasbro refresh and regulate their highly sought after figures to an affordable price. Definitely picking up another X-Men wave with that Caliban BAF!

Will they be revealing or showing any more new figures??? Hoping to see more of those sneak peeks from SDCC 2018. We saw Mystique, but the others...

81415A6F-C6BD-45F9-96C1-4D0760EF90C8.jpeg

IMG_2232__scaled_600.jpg

5 hours ago, americamgl said:

Will they be revealing or showing any more new figures??? Hoping to see more of those sneak peeks from SDCC 2018. We saw Mystique, but the others...

81415A6F-C6BD-45F9-96C1-4D0760EF90C8.jpeg

IMG_2232__scaled_600.jpg

the only things they haven't revealed is the Magneto head and the quicksilver.

2 minutes ago, tarot said:

the only things they haven't revealed is the Magneto head and the quicksilver.

That shield is the Supreme Captain 2pack? I am assuming the square looking thing is Arnim Zola? From the same 2pack?

41 minutes ago, americamgl said:

That shield is the Supreme Captain 2pack? I am assuming the square looking thing is Arnim Zola? From the same 2pack?

Yep

That head looks a lot like Battle Damaged Spidey tho...