2018 NYCC - Hasbro Marvel Legends Roundtable and Reveals

Bespin refugee

https://marvelousnews.com/252-23821

Hasbro today held their Marvel Legends round table where they showed off a number of new figures. They will be releasing the final two members of the Black Order (Ebony Maw & Corvus Glaive) from Avengers: Infnity War but they haven't yet said how.

They will be doing Beta Ray Bill which will not be a Build-A-Figure.

They are doing Supreme Leader Cap and Arin Zola as a 2 Pack which will be an online exclusive and exclusive to Gamestop. Pre-orders will go live today.

They are also doing a 2-pack featuring an unmaked black costume Spider-Man and Kraven from the Kraven the Hunt storyline. Its unknown how that will be released.

They showed Forge and Caliban which is the Build-A-Figure for the next X-Men wave. Weapon X shown at the Canadian Fan Expo will also be part of the next X-Men wave. There are likely 2 more figures to be revealed for the X-Men wave.

For the rider series the Deadpool and scooter will come with a sticker sheet for stickers to be placed on the bike as well as an alternate Bob headsculpt that will fit on a Hydra figure.

Professor X will come with a Cerebo helmet as well as an alternate Shadow King that will fit on the Kingpin body. Kingpin stands about 9" tall. Professor X is removable from the chair and has a removable blanket. The chair has covers that can be opened for the controls on the arms. The stand is removable as well.

Check out these images and a few other figures from the upcoming Spider-Man King Pin Build-A-Figure wave that we first saw at SDCC in our GALLERY below. We will be posting a video from the roundtable soon so check back for that.

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends25.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends24.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends23.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends22.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends21.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends20.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends19.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends18.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends17.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends16.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends15.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends13.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends14.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends12.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends11.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends10.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends09.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends08.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends07.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends06.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends05.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends04.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends03.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends02.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends01.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends26.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends27.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends28.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends29.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends30.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends31.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends32.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends33.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends34.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends35.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends36.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends37.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends38.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends39.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends40.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends41.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends42.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends43.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends44.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends45.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends46.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends47.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends48.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends49.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends50.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends51.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends52.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends53.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends54.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends55.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends56.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends57.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends58.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends59.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends60.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends61.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends62.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends63.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends64.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends65.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends66.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends67.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends68.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends69.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends70.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends71.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends72.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends73.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends74.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends75.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends76.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends77.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends78.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends79.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends80.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends81.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends82.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends83.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends84.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends85.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends86.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends87.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends88.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends89.jpg

What about Jubilee?

OMG that Shadow King head is so reminiscent of the final vignette of Trilogy of Terror with Karen Black! ❤️

Caliban and Forge (still waiting for Jubilee) are perfect!

Just so we’re clear, the Wendigo BAF wave is:

Gambit

Blink

Skullbuster

Guardian

With the Caliban BAF wave being:

Forge

Weapon X

There is so much to say. I was wondering about Jubilee as well. But I’m thrilled about all the x-men reveals. Love me some forge. I really like this thing Hasbro is doing with the alternate heads now like the shadow king with professor x and hydra bob with Deadpool. The kingpin body( which looks amazing)  is perfect for shadow king. Some people might thing the sticker sheet with Deadpool is childish but come on it’s deadpool!  I like it. Love the beat up Parker head coming in the two-pack. Glad to finally be able to get Arnim Zola which I already pre-ordered. Just a waiting game now. But I like what I see. I’m glad it wasn’t just a bunch more MCU reveals. 

I thought Wendigo was going to be the BAF for the next X-Men Wave, or will there be 2 x-men waves, so far they've showed Gambit, Blink, Weapon X, Jubilee, Forge, Guardian and Skullbuster (as well as mystique that is rumored to be a walgreens exclusive but that hasn´t been confirmed officialy).

Im thinking maybe hasbro has plans for 2 Mutant based waves for next year (1 x-men and 1 x-force replacing the deadpool waves)
X-Men Wave: Wendigo BAF
-Weapon X
-Gambit
-Blink
-Guardian
-Jubilee
-Skullbuster

X-Force Wave: Callibak BAF
-Forge
-Mystique
+4 more figures

Whoever thought of the Shadow King variant head for Kingpin is a freaking genius. I only wish now that Kingpin wasn't a build-a-figure so I could get two. 

I'd pass on the Supreme Cap because he doesn't do much for me and I have Armin Zola already. 

Very excited that I can complete my Dark Order. I just don't know if they'll be doing it as a two-pack or waiting until Avengers 4 next year. 

Everything else looks very cool. 

m

18 minutes ago, Reggie-Kat said:

What about Jubilee?

OMG that Shadow King head is so reminiscent of the final vignette of Trilogy of Terror with Karen Black! ❤️

Caliban and Forge (still waiting for Jubilee) are perfect!

Just so we’re clear, the Wendigo BAF wave is:

Gambit

Blink

Skullbuster

Guardian

With the Caliban BAF wave being:

Forge

Weapon X

maybe jubilee is a walgreens esclusive?

8 minutes ago, jkpopculture said:

m

maybe jubilee is a walgreens esclusive?

The Walgreens will be Mistique

I thought that Weapon X would be in the Wendigo BAF wave with Guardian

Oh man, just when I decided "no more mutants" the go and release Jubilee. It saddens me, but she's probably the only comic based figure I'll be getting from these waves.

Corvus Glaive looks AMAZING!!! All that detail and paint deco is incredible.  Ebony Maw looks a bit plain, but it could be the lighting. Still, I'm glad we're finally completing the Black Order.  These 2 are probably gonna be part of the new Avengers wave for next year along the Shuri they announced but haven't shown.

34 minutes ago, FASVB said:

The Walgreens will be Mistique

I thought that Weapon X would be in the Wendigo BAF wave with Guardian

Walgreen's has several exclusives each year. The last several have all been Fantastic Four themed; With the already-revealed Magik repaint, and Mystique, it would make sense if the next few were also X-Men-related. I wouldn't mind at all if Jubilee is a Walgreen's exclusive- she is going to be a high-demand figure, and I haven't had trouble finding any of the ML Walgreen's exclusives. 

Well that Shadowking alt head is friggin fantastic. Im just sad bc I want that kingpin baf but most of the wave is a huge pass for me. I love the Prof X and Jubilee is fantastic and FINALLY. Forge looks way more mediocre than I was anticipating him to be. Even the look of that old ass hasbro forge looked better in a few ways. (nice to see new future generic guns tho!) Glad to see alot of stuff that doesnt interest me so that I dont feel pressured to buy stuff I cant afford atm. No real must have BAFs altho kingpin.. shadowkinggg hnnggg. I hope we see more as the we go through the weekend but I wont hold my breath. Maybe we ll get more answers about how these waves are composed of and where Jubilee fits. 

I dont collect MCU but I must say the rest of the Black Order is looking great and screen accurate unlike Big boy was. 

Also wheres my GD Dr DOOOOOMMM?>? :D 

18 minutes ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

Walgreen's has several exclusives each year. The last several have all been Fantastic Four themed; With the already-revealed Magik repaint, and Mystique, it would make sense if the next few were also X-Men-related. I wouldn't mind at all if Jubilee is a Walgreen's exclusive- she is going to be a high-demand figure, and I haven't had trouble finding any of the ML Walgreen's exclusives. 

I have yet to see a Reed or a Surfer or a Magik for that matter.. but i did score a Thing. I also have like 7 walgreens in like a 20 mile radius of me.. Ive searched most of them multiple times. I freaking hope Jubilee is not a walgreens exclusive. Also everytime those exclusives go up on their website, their website crashes and is nigh impossible to get one. 

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention, looks like the same sculptor that did that ulgy as hell Logan head that keeps being reused for some reason, did the new Kraven head. It looks awful. Its got the signature eyes too far apart and gross squinty look that just all around looks off. Whoever that sculptor is should be fired or at least demoted. 

7 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Well that Shadowking alt head is friggin fantastic. Im just sad bc I want that kingpin baf but most of the wave is a huge pass for me. I love the Prof X and Jubilee is fantastic and FINALLY. Forge looks way more mediocre than I was anticipating him to be. Even the look of that old ass hasbro forge looked better in a few ways. (nice to see new future generic guns tho!) Glad to see alot of stuff that doesnt interest me so that I dont feel pressured to buy stuff I cant afford atm. No real must have BAFs altho kingpin.. shadowkinggg hnnggg. I hope we see more as the we go through the weekend but I wont hold my breath. Maybe we ll get more answers about how these waves are composed of and where Jubilee fits. 

I dont collect MCU but I must say the rest of the Black Order is looking great and screen accurate unlike Big boy was. 

Also wheres my GD Dr DOOOOOMMM?>? :D 

I have yet to see a Reed or a Surfer or a Magik for that matter.. but i did score a Thing. I also have like 7 walgreens in like a 20 mile radius of me.. Ive searched most of them multiple times. I freaking hope Jubilee is not a walgreens exclusive. Also everytime those exclusives go up on their website, their website crashes and is nigh impossible to get one. 

I highly  agree. I have tons of Walgreens all around me and I have the hardest time finding the in demand exclusives. I finally hunted down the fantastic four but I have yet to see a single silver surfer. And this was after very adamant searching day after day. The employees are less than worthless when you ask and the website online ordering is atrocious. 

7 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Ah, that sucks. I'm in Chicago, and Walgreen's' headquarters is in the Chicago suburbs, so I wonder if that has an impact on distribution at all? I've seen a ton of Mr. Fantastics, and a handful of Silver Surfers. I haven't found The Thing yet, but I didn't realize that he was popping up at brick-and-mortar stores yet- I'll have to keep my eyes open!

11 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention, looks like the same sculptor that did that ulgy as hell Logan head that keeps being reused for some reason, did the new Kraven head. It looks awful. Its got the signature eyes too far apart and gross squinty look that just all around looks off. Whoever that sculptor is should be fired or at least demoted. 

I have to agree. It would have been so nice to get a new Logan head that didn’t look like ass and that was so disappointing. The wide, squinty and indented eyes look terrible. 

5 minutes ago, heikks86 said:

It’s a really smart but also kind of a d-bag move of hasbro to include a shadow king head with prof x. Now a lot of people will try and build an extra baf 

It’s never a d-bag move to get an extra with a figure. This is like saying it’s stupid to get an alternate head for any figure. You don’t need to have doubles to make use of the head. I’m thrilled with the fact we’re getting a shadow king head with kingpin. 

This is very surprising i was wishing for Beta Ray Bill and Arnim Zola poof they was announced, Very hyped for Jubilee hope she's not like that tru wave one that wave was very annoying... storm and magneto was always gone in the speed of light! I hope for a new updated M.O.D.O.K, Dr. Doom and West Coast Avengers and 90's X-MEN Villains and Mutants

9 minutes ago, JKenbok said:

I have to agree. It would have been so nice to get a new Logan head that didn’t look like ass and that was so disappointing. The wide, squinty and indented eyes look terrible. 

And yeah you can tell that Kraven head is the same sculptor with those stupid eyebrows and stupid mouth with more gum than teeth. 

1 hour ago, lango7 said:

Hopefully I can get classic Kraven easily, since I missed out on the last one.  Is it just me or does it look like he's wearing black slippers?

That’s the look of his shoes in that comic run, but yes they are goofy lol. I’m more worried about that head sculpt smh. 

I'm most excited for Xavier the Kraven/symbiote Spiderman 2-pack. Just got serious about collecting recently, so those I'm in dire need of that Spidey. Hopefully it comes with a masked head option.
Can't say I'm really feeling the other symbiote spiderman shown here... the eyes are too weird for me. But I'd probably still get him if I came across it.

1 hour ago, JKenbok said:

And yeah you can tell that Kraven head is the same sculptor with those stupid eyebrows and stupid mouth with more gum than teeth. 

Did you seriously respond to your own post? are you a bot? XD