NYCC18 - New Marvel Legends Official Product Images and Details

Bespin refugee

https://marvelousnews.com/23-23824

HASBRO MARVEL NYCC REVEALS 2018

Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Forge Figure (X-Men wave)
(HASBRO/Available: Spring 2019) 

Marvel Legends Series Caliban Build-A-Figure (X-Men Wave)

Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Beta Ray Bill Figure 

Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Kraven & Spider-Man 2-Pack

Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Supreme Leader & Arnim Zola 2-Pack
Available exclusively at Fan Channel retailers. Pre-order available now. 

Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Night Thrasher Figure (Spider-Man, Wave 1)

Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Legends Series 6-inch Corvus Claive Figure 
(HASBRO/Available: 2019)

Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Legends Series 6-inch Ebony Maw Figure 
(HASBRO/Available: 2019) 

Marvel Deadpool Chimichanga Surprise with Mystery Filling, Wave 2

Marvel Avengers Infinity War Legends Series 6-inch Corvus Claive Figure__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel Avengers Infinity War Legends Series 6-inch Ebony Maw Figure__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel Deadpool Chimichanga Surprise with Mystery Filling (Wave 2) - in pkg__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel Deadpool Chimichanga Surprise with Mystery Filling (Wave 2) - oop__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Beta Ray Bill Figure__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Forge Figure (X-Men wave)__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Kraven & Spider-Man 2-Pack__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Night Thrasher Figure (Spider-Man, Wave 1)__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Supreme Leader & Arnim Zola 2-Pack__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel Legends Series Caliban Build-A-Figure (X-Men Wave)__scaled_600.jpg

Hoo ha! The Black Order figures look fantastic. Ebony Maw was a treat in Infinity War. Really hoping we get to see them again in the sequel, either through flashbacks or resurrection.

Love the Caliban and Beta Ray Bill as well. Have to wait for pics of Bill to see if I prefer the new one over the Toy Biz classic design one.

I've noticed there isn't much detail to that Night Thrasher figure but I don't care. I'm so happy at the prospect of New Warriors figures

I had a feeling they would reveale Ebony and Corvus. They look greater than I expected. Beta Ray Bill looks amazing! I’ve been wanting an updated version for so long!!! Hopefully we can get an unworthy Thor or maybe an updated regular Thor to go with him? 

Forge looks great! Hope they give him some tools or gadgets and a few other weapons. Maybe even an alternate head with him smiling? 

And that Caliban! Looks amazing! That figure is going to be nice! I can already see the possibilities. Maybe they can finally give us a good classic Hulk off this body mold!?! If so, then we can get a gray Hulk, red hulk, Skaar, and all other sort of characters of this body!!!!! Keep it coming Hasbro!!!!!

Beta Ray Bill looks amazing...even better than the 3.25 one we got years ago.

Night Thrasher is an interesting pick but I'll get it. Same with Arnim Zola since I never did the Build A Figure for that one. 

Hopefully, I find these in stores...otherwise I will be paying an arm and a leg for these figures on the net.