#NYCC 2018 - Tamashii Nations Marvel Based Figures

JayC

Three figures that I need: Iron Man for my armor collection, Widow because she is awesome and Hulk, because I don't have a good 6 inch Hulk and this one could easily pass as a comic version. 

As a MCU Hulk, I don't love this Hulk, but it DOES look like a cool comic-based Hulk, as someone mentioned. Other than that, these are beautiful figures. I'd rather get 4 and 1/2 Marvel Legends that one of these, but if someone has the budget, they are fantastic. 

22 hours ago, GojiBill said:

I love the Samurai themed figures. Hope to continue with it and make more of the villains.

Yesssss!!!! Figures like Green Goblin and Dr. Doom would be amazing. I'd love to see, in particular, their interpretations of Rocket, Groot, Dr. Strange, and Thanos.

2 hours ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

As a MCU Hulk, I don't love this Hulk, but it DOES look like a cool comic-based Hulk, as someone mentioned. Other than that, these are beautiful figures. I'd rather get 4 and 1/2 Marvel Legends that one of these, but if someone has the budget, they are fantastic. 

Yesssss!!!! Figures like Green Goblin and Dr. Doom would be amazing. I'd love to see, in particular, their interpretations of Rocket, Groot, Dr. Strange, and Thanos.

All great suggestions. Love to see unlikey characters as well. Go wild, give us Samurai Hulk, Abomination, Wendigo, etc. Just crazy awesome designs.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or does Winter Soldier's face look far better here than what was originally shown?

At the same time, while not shown in the attached pics, Falcon's face appeared to be some odd non-accurate face that doesn't match the promo pics. I imagine the accurate one is what will actually be released.