Marvel Legends Rider Series Professor X & Deadpool Package Images

JayC

Maaaaan this is so exciting!!!

Yes. This is how much looking forward to this I am right now.  Like the Tigertripe Wolverine that I could not get yet and the new Jubilee reveal.

Need this so much! My teenager dreams will come true once I have this. 

Yeah I can’t wait to get my hands on this, especially the Professor X. All the guys who put up the videos at the con sounded real pleased with the way his hover chair was done and everything too. The Deadpool will be fun. The sticker sheet to customize the scooter is a cool idea. 

Definitely the best 6-inch figure version of Professor X. Hasbro is really working overtime to cover the entire Marvel Universe in a relatively short period of time. They’re even picking up the minor stuff, like adding accessories to create the Shadow  King. Really enjoying this new direction, they’ve succeeded in reviving my interest in the Marvel Legends line.

Prof. X looks awesome... Deadpool not so much imo. Too many Deadpools lately. That Sauron wave gave us 2 versions of DP in the same wave... 

I guess that is the new thing for Hasbro to include accessories for other figures in these "deluxe" packages like Archangel with Apocalypse. That Shadowking head is so awesome!!!!! 

26 minutes ago, americamgl said:

Prof. X looks awesome... Deadpool not so much imo. Too many Deadpools lately. That Sauron wave gave us 2 versions of DP in the same wave... 

I guess that is the new thing for Hasbro to include accessories for other figures in these "deluxe" packages like Archangel with Apocalypse. That Shadowking head is so awesome!!!!! 

I have to agree. Never thought I’d say I’m getting sick of deadpool figures but it’s turning into a situation like when one of your favorite songs gets played to death on the radio. You inevitably get sick of it. Deadpool was my favorite as a kid and all I had was the old school classic toybiz ones. I was thrilled when the Hasbro juggernaut one came out. I’ll still buy this for sure. I want the vehicle and definitely the hydra bob head. I’m loving how they’re starting to include these accessories for other figures. I’m stoked about that shadow king head. That’s genius cause the kingpin body is perfect for that. Anyway, I’m definitely more pumped for the Professor X (finally!) but I will be buying both sets. 

Well, finally a vehicle figure I have to own. Not just for Professor X but that Shadowking head. 

The good news it I still have the old ToyBiz Prof X, so I can use his wheelchair with the new figure if I want. 

1 hour ago, JKenbok said:

I have to agree. Never thought I’d say I’m getting sick of deadpool figures but it’s turning into a situation like when one of your favorite songs gets played to death on the radio. You inevitably get sick of it. 

It reaches the point that you just don't need more of him.  I reached that point with Ironman and Spiderman ages ago

2 hours ago, americamgl said:

Yeah, I sick of DP now, Pantless DP was the straw that broek the camel's back for me

WHOA! Love how Prof. X looks in the package! Very appealing to the eyes in how symmetrical it is. 

I thought Hasbro was gonna give us the whole body to go with the Bob head, but I guess it makes more sense to put with DP. All in all pretty excited for these two. Hopefully we get more vehicle sets next year. Hopefully something bigger?!? Punisher Van???? Robbie Reyes Ghost Riders Dodge Charger??? Quinjet(comic)?!?! 

Cmon Hasbro. I seen you do it for Star Wars I know you can do it for Marvel. 

Too many Deadpools lately, but the scooter set DOES look fun. The Professor X set is excellent! I just hope that the "telekinetic effect" Is removable from the Cerebro helmet. Other than that question, it looks like perfection! Nice to see them do a non-motorcycle vehicle; hopefully they're considering some other creative vehicle choices.

32 minutes ago, Falls22 said:

WHOA! Love how Prof. X looks in the package! Very appealing to the eyes in how symmetrical it is. 

I thought Hasbro was gonna give us the whole body to go with the Bob head, but I guess it makes more sense to put with DP. All in all pretty excited for these two. Hopefully we get more vehicle sets next year. Hopefully something bigger?!? Punisher Van???? Robbie Reyes Ghost Riders Dodge Charger??? Quinjet(comic)?!?! 

Cmon Hasbro. I seen you do it for Star Wars I know you can do it for Marvel. 

They definitely have to do a Punisher Battle Van. Just have it lined with gun accessories and storage areas.

21 hours ago, Hordak Rules said:

It reaches the point that you just don't need more of him.  I reached that point with Ironman and Spiderman ages ago

For sure I fully agree about those two as well. I’d rather see maybe some props for Spider-Man that come with other figures or something. Like alternate heads or hands or whatever kind of prop. Something like it looks like they’re starting to do with those alternate heads coming out. It would be cool to see more of that for figures we already have enough of instead of more of those figures themselves.