Enter For A Chance To Win A $100 Store Credit At BBTS Or Megalopolis.toys

JayC

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best giveaway yet. All the others were awesome as well but what makes this one great is the fact that you can choose what you use it for. I love it. Thank you JayC and MarvelousNews. I’ve been a major lurker for awhile now as I’ve always been a social media resisting introvert, but these contests have given me a good reason to come out of my shell and talking about my favorite thing with like-minded people had been so awesome. Good luck everyone. 

3 hours ago, HyperPoseable said:

So which store do you guys prefer? BBTS ou Megalopolis? I've bought from both of them in the recent past, and I prefer Megalopolis.

I've never bought anything from Megalopolis, but I've been buying from BBTS for over ten years, and their customer service has always been outstanding.  "Pile of loot" is also pretty cool.

On 10/25/2018 at 10:21 AM, HyperPoseable said:

So which store do you guys prefer? BBTS ou Megalopolis? I've bought from both of them in the recent past, and I prefer Megalopolis.

I’ve always bought from. Bbts and have no complaints  but I just recently pre-ordered that Mafex Spiderman and venom and their point system seems pretty awesome. I’ve never heard anyone say anything bad about them   

Helloooo everyone! I’m a new member. I  was looking for new Marvel Legends reveals and was being impatient and frustrated with the fwoosh and their looooong load times. I was like, nuts to this! There had to be a better place for marvel news, and it looks like I found it.

I like BBTS and do a fair amount of shopping there. Their pile of loot and $4 flat rate shipping appeal to me and they have a great selection. I often use their front page as kind of a news feed to keep me in the loop about what’s new lol I will say, however, I wish they had more pictures and better product descriptions. You have to know what you’re shopping for when you go there, which isn’t really a problem for most collectors.

I don’t think I’ve ever even heard of Megaopolis Toys, but I jumped over to check them out and I can see myself getting in trouble with their daily deals and discounted product; I loves me a good bargain and it looks like they’ve got plenty. I’m ashamed to admit I sometimes buy things I don’t “need” just because they’re cheap lol I’ll have to investigate how their points system works. I’m a lot more likely to shop places that have 1) points systems and 2) free or discounted shipping. I think I’ll give Megaopolis a try.

On 10/23/2018 at 11:11 AM, JKenbok said:

This is the best giveaway yet. All the others were awesome as well but what makes this one great is the fact that you can choose what you use it for. I love it. Thank you JayC and MarvelousNews. I’ve been a major lurker for awhile now as I’ve always been a social media resisting introvert, but these contests have given me a good reason to come out of my shell and talking about my favorite thing with like-minded people had been so awesome. Good luck everyone. 

I’m the same. No instagram, no Facebook, and I usually stay out of forums. I like reading what other people say though, and usually don’t think I have much to contribute to a discussion. Today’s my first day here and then I saw the giveaway and decided to take the jump. I like the site should I should like the forums too. That makes sense, right? lol

On 10/16/2018 at 1:18 PM, bigdaddy2914 said:

How long before The Ten Years line drops in price? I have 3 Targets and they all have 5 hulkbuster/hulk sets. One of my Walmarts has multiple 2 packs of every current release.

One of my Targets inexplicably put the Cap/Crossbones set on clearance for... I want to say $34.48? Or something like that. Alls I knows is, it was the only one that was clearanced and it was the one I wanted most. The Bucky/Falcon, Killmonger/Ross, and Hulkbuster/Hulks are still shelfwarming at full price.

This is hands down the best headsculpt(s) for Cap. Period. I put the unmasked head on my “strike suit” Cap (since that’s my favorite deco) and put the masked head on the one that came in the set. I couldn’t bet happier... until they take a second pass on Infinity Cap, that is :P

On 10/14/2018 at 7:17 PM, HyperPoseable said:

So far this year I wasn't able to complete any wave of Marvel Legends this, mainly because of the amount of releases. I would use this prize to buy some MCU figures from the anniversary collection. What about you guys?

I’ve got my eyes on the Apocalypse wave. I’ve seen one or two figures at retail and that’s it. I don’t want to piecemeal the wave because I know I want them all, regardless of BAF pieces.

Walmarts around me seem to be giving shelf space to the $10 “value” figures over the marvel legends, and Target still has nothing but Namor, (female) Beetle, and Proxima Midnights outside of the 10yr two-packs.

I love the experience of shopping and holding the toys in my hands before buying them, clumsily hauling an armful of toys when I was sure I’d find nothing because I rarely do so didn’t have a basket but I don’t want to put them down because I’m afraid someone will steal them before I get back so I rush to the checkout dropping a figure or two along the way stopping to restack them at least twice as people look at me funny lol But retailers don’t seem to be stepping up to fill the void left by Toys R Us :/

2 hours ago, logandelanoche said:

So far this year I wasn't able to complete any wave of Marvel Legends this, mainly because of the amount of releases. I would use this prize to buy some MCU figures from the anniversary collection. What about you guys?

I've completed the Sasquatch wave and missing Typhoid Mary to complete the Venom wave.  My area is kind of slow to get the newest waves in.  But I have gotten 4 hydra two packs and one Aim two pack.  

On 10/14/2018 at 9:17 PM, HyperPoseable said:

Yeah, I haven't been able to complete a wave either. I was working on the Thanos wave, but then the first ten years one came out and got that instead. I'm still working on getting Cull Obsidian. I still need Thor. Can't find him anywhere for a reasonable price.

4 hours ago, logandelanoche said:

I’m the same. No instagram, no Facebook, and I usually stay out of forums. I like reading what other people say though, and usually don’t think I have much to contribute to a discussion. Today’s my first day here and then I saw the giveaway and decided to take the jump. I like the site should I should like the forums too. That makes sense, right? lol

It does! It’s a great place to talk to people who are like minded and into the same stuff. I don’t have any friends that still are around me! Lol. So this is what I have. I feel the same way though buddy. 

3 hours ago, jurassiczilla2000 said:

Yeah, I haven't been able to complete a wave either. I was working on the Thanos wave, but then the first ten years one came out and got that instead. I'm still working on getting Cull Obsidian. I still need Thor. Can't find him anywhere for a reasonable price.

That MCU Thor was on amazon for $19.99 not too long. Be on the look out in Amazon.

18 hours ago, logandelanoche said:

Helloooo everyone! I’m a new member. I  was looking for new Marvel Legends reveals and was being impatient and frustrated with the fwoosh and their looooong load times. I was like, nuts to this! There had to be a better place for marvel news, and it looks like I found it.

I like BBTS and do a fair amount of shopping there. Their pile of loot and $4 flat rate shipping appeal to me and they have a great selection. I often use their front page as kind of a news feed to keep me in the loop about what’s new lol I will say, however, I wish they had more pictures and better product descriptions. You have to know what you’re shopping for when you go there, which isn’t really a problem for most collectors.

I don’t think I’ve ever even heard of Megaopolis Toys, but I jumped over to check them out and I can see myself getting in trouble with their daily deals and discounted product; I loves me a good bargain and it looks like they’ve got plenty. I’m ashamed to admit I sometimes buy things I don’t “need” just because they’re cheap lol I’ll have to investigate how their points system works. I’m a lot more likely to shop places that have 1) points systems and 2) free or discounted shipping. I think I’ll give Megaopolis a try.

Nice to find a fellow new member. Feels like everyone has been here forever. I used to shop at Megopolis Toys until I found BBTS. Although I've barely bought anything from them, I still love their selections. That's how i got my first (and favorite) Marvel Legends figure.Granted, I only have two but, who cares. I'd also love to get a chance to expand my collection. So. Good luck to you!